2005-2008 Air Intake Duct - Audi A6 - 4f0129618j on 2040-parts.com
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Tested:Tested, Cleaned and Inspected
Other Part Number:Genuine / OEM
Manufacturer Part Number:4F0129618J, 4F0 129 618 J, 4F0 129 618J
Country/Region of Manufacture:Germany
Brand:Genuine / OEM
YEARS TO FIT......2005 -2008
PURCHASING TERMS FROM OUR EBAY STORE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Upon purchasing any items from our eBay store you are in agreement with all of the purchasing terms found on this page!
- -Inspection of color, condition, and interchange by picture or asking via email or phone is customer responsibility.
- -All items are used and have normal wear and tear. Parts are NOT to be assumed that they are in absolute perfect cosmetic condition unless specifically stated.
- -You (the customer) are responsible for knowing if the item you are purchasing will indeed fit your car/work for your specific reason of purchasing the item in the first place.
- -Unless item description states otherwise.
- -Items described as driver or passenger side refer to US made specifications, or left hand drive vehicles. For clarity, passenger side refers to right side when sitting in vehicle, and driver side refers to left side when sitting in vehicle.
- -Hardware such as bolts and nuts may not be included unless specifically noted.
Payment & Shipping
-Shipping prices may vary for PO BOXES, so please contact before purchase if you want to have your item shipped to a PO BOX.
- -Because shipment times are estimated by carriers, we are in no way responsible for Shipments which do not arrive on time.
- -Shipments may or may not require a signature as they are delivered.
- -Any international customs fees, duties, taxes, etc.... must be paid for by the buyer!
- -Please note that we will only ship to the same billing address that payment is made from.
- -To pass our shipping savings onto you, we may alternate between FedEx, UPS and USPS, depending on which is cheaper and/or faster.
- -If you are in Guam, Virgin Islands, or another US territory which is not considered a continental US state, eBay sometimes has an error in which the shipping is not calculated correctly. Please be aware of this and ask us for the shipping price before your purchase.
- -All returns for exchange must be made within 14 days of item being received by customer unless otherwise stated.
- -We can not refund items being returned which are damaged by carrier, Its Buyer's responsibility to check the item for any damage.
- -Customers must contact seller before return in order to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- -Prior to purchasing any items, customers must make sure they are ordering what they want/need. Returns for incorrectly ordered parts are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- -Shipping money cannot be refunded. Even in cases where shipping is listed as "Free", we will not refund what it cost us to ship any items.
- -Life is life and issues arise; people make mistakes. Please contact with us before leaving a negative feedback and we will do our best to assist you with any mistakes that could have been made on our end, or yours.
- -Call us or send us a message through eBay.
- -Thank you and have a blessed day!
Equalizers Only for Sale
Fri, 08 Aug 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Tom Richards
08 August 2008 13:32
More than 100 potential IFR Aspid customers have signed up for a two-day test drive following the new two-seater sports car's unveiling at the London motor show last month. Now the Spanish manufacturer is seeking to create an international dealer network.The Aspid has been in secret development for five years, with IFR working hard on making it relevant to the needs to the 21st century. Although there are no definite CO2 figures, a kerbweight of 700kg means the Aspid should be capable 56.4mpg, they say. The chassis and suspension are aluminium, while the bodywork is carbonfibre and the brakes are made from stainless steel. Definitely.
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Alfa Romeo is going back to the US for the first time in almost 20 years
We already know that the only Fiat making its way to the US is the Fiat 500, but it now looks as if a big chunk of the Alfa Romeo range will make the journey too. Sergio Marchionne, Fiat’s boss and the new head of Chrysler, has been working on rationalising Chrysler’s management and working out the best way forward. As mentioned, only the Fiat 500 will be offered for sale in America (and probably built in Mexico), with Fiat platforms being used to build new Chryslers that will be designed and built in the States.
Fri, 08 Jan 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Bernie Ecclestone is behind the Genii bid for Saab
I think if we tried really hard we could be doing at least one story a day on the saga that is the sale of Saab by GM. There’s no point re-hashing the history – if you read here regularly you’ll have had your fill of the story that’s more like a Soap Opera than a business deal, but if you want all the back stories just look under Saab. But now – at the 11th hour – we have two new bits to add to the story.