2005-2008 Air Intake Duct - Audi A6 - 4f0129618j on 2040-parts.com
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Tested:Tested, Cleaned and Inspected
Other Part Number:Genuine / OEM
Manufacturer Part Number:4F0129618J, 4F0 129 618 J, 4F0 129 618J
Country/Region of Manufacture:Germany
Brand:Genuine / OEM
YEARS TO FIT......2005 -2008
PURCHASING TERMS FROM OUR EBAY STORE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Upon purchasing any items from our eBay store you are in agreement with all of the purchasing terms found on this page!
- -Inspection of color, condition, and interchange by picture or asking via email or phone is customer responsibility.
- -All items are used and have normal wear and tear. Parts are NOT to be assumed that they are in absolute perfect cosmetic condition unless specifically stated.
- -You (the customer) are responsible for knowing if the item you are purchasing will indeed fit your car/work for your specific reason of purchasing the item in the first place.
- -Unless item description states otherwise.
- -Items described as driver or passenger side refer to US made specifications, or left hand drive vehicles. For clarity, passenger side refers to right side when sitting in vehicle, and driver side refers to left side when sitting in vehicle.
- -Hardware such as bolts and nuts may not be included unless specifically noted.
Payment & Shipping
-Shipping prices may vary for PO BOXES, so please contact before purchase if you want to have your item shipped to a PO BOX.
- -Because shipment times are estimated by carriers, we are in no way responsible for Shipments which do not arrive on time.
- -Shipments may or may not require a signature as they are delivered.
- -Any international customs fees, duties, taxes, etc.... must be paid for by the buyer!
- -Please note that we will only ship to the same billing address that payment is made from.
- -To pass our shipping savings onto you, we may alternate between FedEx, UPS and USPS, depending on which is cheaper and/or faster.
- -If you are in Guam, Virgin Islands, or another US territory which is not considered a continental US state, eBay sometimes has an error in which the shipping is not calculated correctly. Please be aware of this and ask us for the shipping price before your purchase.
- -All returns for exchange must be made within 14 days of item being received by customer unless otherwise stated.
- -We can not refund items being returned which are damaged by carrier, Its Buyer's responsibility to check the item for any damage.
- -Customers must contact seller before return in order to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- -Prior to purchasing any items, customers must make sure they are ordering what they want/need. Returns for incorrectly ordered parts are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- -Shipping money cannot be refunded. Even in cases where shipping is listed as "Free", we will not refund what it cost us to ship any items.
- -Life is life and issues arise; people make mistakes. Please contact with us before leaving a negative feedback and we will do our best to assist you with any mistakes that could have been made on our end, or yours.
- -Call us or send us a message through eBay.
- -Thank you and have a blessed day!
Equalizers Only for Sale
Tue, 06 May 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Pulman
First Official Pictures
06 May 2008 10:06
Vauxhall’s VXR8 is getting a new V8. The latest bent eight – designated LS3 – gains an extra 195cc to take power up to 425bhp. The 6.2-litre V8 is same engine that has also found its way into the revised Corvette and Pontiac’s version of the VXR8, the G8.
Mon, 21 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
By Damion Smy
21 October 2013 09:30
BMW, Jaguar-Land Rover and Nissan are just a handul of the car companies to have seen the potential in British design and engineering. Read on to find out just how they're actually helping Britian fight Germany as the car world's most pivotal auto-industry R&D hub. More than £1billion will be invested in the UK over the next decade to build a hub of design, engineering and manufacturing nous in the automotive equivalent of California’s Silicon Valley.
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Ford has revamped the KA range for 2010
The new Ford KA has been with us for a year now. We first did a Ford KA review back in November 2008 and found it to be a great little car. Still with some of the DNA of the original KA coursing through its oil, it was a credible re-interpretation of the original.