Find or Sell any Parts for Your Vehicle in USA

2005 Johnson 50hp Outboard Powerhead on 2040-parts.com

US $400.00
Location:

Wright City, Missouri, United States

Wright City, Missouri, United States
Condition:Used Brand:Johnson Stroke:2-Stroke Engine(HP):50 Country/Region of Manufacture:United States

2005 Johnson outboard 50 Hp powerhead. Includes flywheel, stator, trigger, Vro fuel pump, carburetors, and fuel primer. Is missing switchbox, starter, and voltage regulator. My customer broke the transom bracket assembly when he backed the boat into a building, did not want to pay to repair it so we parted it out.

New Audi A1 Sportback: The Five-Door A1 arrives for 2012

Fri, 18 Nov 2011 00:00:00 -0800

Audi reveals the new A1 Sportback 5 Door With almost two years of sales of the ‘Only Premium Car in its Class’ (Audi’s assertion), Audi has revealed the more practical version of its smallest car – the five-door Audi A1 Sportback. Visually, the five-door A1 looks just the same as the three-door A1 – with the obvious addition of a pair of back doors – but Audi has managed to 6mm in height and width which, they say, improves room in the back. Which it may, but as the length and wheelbase remain the same it won’t do anything for legroom.

Drivers 'don't care' about engine oil

Thu, 10 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700

JUST 4% of drivers choose which engine oil goes into their car during a service, according to new research. The remaining 96% either don’t care or simply go with whatever a mechanic recommends, leading to calls from a leading engine oil manufacturer and the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM) for raised awareness of the benefits of high-grade engine lubricants. In a study of 1,000 drivers, conducted on behalf of Mobil 1, 65% said they wouldn’t know what oil viscosity their car would need to take, while 69% added they had no idea which brand of oil their car manufacturer recommends.

97% of UK Lexus sold in 2014 will be hybrids

Mon, 09 Dec 2013 00:00:00 -0800

Speaking during the European launch of the new Lexus GS300h – the new entry-level hybrid in the executive GS range – Lexus UK director, Richard Balshaw, revealed that 97% of all Lexus sold in the UK next year are likely to be hybrids. The GS300h’s deputy chief engineer, Yukihiro Kito, als confirmed to MSN Cars that the return of diesel-powered Lexus vehicles is unlikely to happen any time soon – if at all. On Bing: see pictures of Lexus hybrids Find out how much a used Lexus costs on Auto Trader According to Kito-san, diesel just does not make sense for Lexus given the markets the company is chiefly competitive in, which is to say the USA and Asia.