FRONT LEVELING LIFT KIT
2006-2014 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 4wd trucks (Non-MegaCab models)
STAMPED CUT 1/4" Steel
10.9 GRADE STUDS WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO OE STUDS STRENGTH
TURN TABLE HIGH FREQUENCY PULSE WELDED WITH
DURABLE POWDER COATED FINISH
WILL CLEAR 33" TIRES
PICTURE SHOWING ARE THE ACTUAL ITEMS
WINNER WILL RECEIVE 1 X PAIR OF FRONT LEVELING KIT & 6 NUTS TO GO WITH EACH STUD BOLT.
Due to the independent suspension these lift is not 1:1 ratio. The 2.5" lift kit actually measures in 1 3/8". The combination of the lift of the strut + the steeper angle that gives the total 2.5" lift.
ALL PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE SHIPPED TO A CONFIRMED ADDRESS ONLY AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SHIP TO A NON-CONFIRM ADDRESS AS I WILL NOT EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ! IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PRODUCT SIMPLEY SEND IT BACK IN 3 DAYS AFTER RECEIVED. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COSST OF RETURN FREIGHT.
Refer to OEM manual for all torque specifications. A certified mechanic is recommended to perform this installation and all safety gear should be wear when performing the installations and Locktite is needed on all nuts and bolts during the installation.
1. Block rear tires to stop vehicle backwards movement. Lift the front of the vehicle with a floor jack and support both end of frame with jack stands then remove both wheels and tires.
2. Loose the 3 upper strut mount nuts with a 15mm wrench or socket then remove the back two nuts first while the front nut is still on the strut mount.
3. Use a 18mm socket to remove the lower sway bar link from the bottom of the control arm then disconnect the tie rod end nut(21mm socket/wrench). Loosen the tie rod by hammering the steering knuckle.
4. Remove the upper ball joint nut(21mm socket/wrench). Loosen the upper control arm by hammering the steering knuckle. Support the knuckle Once it is loosen from the control arm so that the weight of the knuckle doesnt stretch the brakeline.
5. Remove both strut lower bolt and nut(24mm socket/wrench) then remove the front nut on the upper strut mount. At this time the assembly should be able to be removed. Attach the NEW lift kit on top of the strut assembly(For trucks manufactured after 2008 a 1/8" plate is supplied with this kit and needs to be inserted on top of the strut cap to keep the rubber bushing inside the strut cap) and use the factory strut nuts over the factory studs(15mm socket/wrench) then torque to OEM specs then insert the strut back into upper strut mount and sung tight with new supplied nuts.THE STRUT ASSEMBLY WILL BE ROTATED 180 DEG WHEN REINSERTING THE STRUT ASSEMBLY BACK INTO THE UPPER STRUT MOUNT.
6. A prybar and a floor jack are needed to help guide the lower control arm and strut assembly to reinstall the lower mounting bolt then torque to factory spec.
7. Raise the lower control arm to attach the ball joint by using a floor jack. Attach the tie rod end and torque both tie rod end and ball joint nut to factory torque specs then reattach the sway bar and torque to factory specs.
8. Reinstall the wheel and tire then torque to factory specs. Lower the vehicle then torque the strut mount to factory specs. Repeat the same procedure on opposite side.
9. Re-adjust the headlight if needed and re-align the vehicle. Check the torque for the first 100 miles and repeat every 1000 miles.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.