THIS AUCTION IS FOR 2007-2009 MERCEDES BENZ S550 S600 S63 S65 IPOD INTERFACE KIT, IT'S IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION. THE PART NUMBER IS B67824245. THIS INTERFACE ALSO WORKS WITH IPHONE 4, IPHONE 4S, BUT DOESN'T CHARGE THEM. NEXT BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING AFTER CLEARED PAYMENT WITH TRACKING NUMBER AND INSURANCE.
2007 Mercedes Benz S550 S600 S63 S65 Ipod Interface Kit B67824245 on 2040-parts.com
UNITED STATES, US
Other for Sale
- General motors wireless headphones - 3 sets plus remote (US $25.00)
- New kenwood kfc-x463c +3yr waranty car 4x6" 200w speakers pair 2 way coaxial(US $53.95)
- New pioneer gm-d9601 +3yr waranty amp car mono 2400w digital amplifier 1 channel(US $175.89)
- New sony mex-bt3100p +3yr waranty car stereo cd mp3 player radio with bluetooth(US $108.95)
- Soundstream vr-764 +3yr wrnty car stereo radio cd mp3 dvd player usb sd receiver(US $139.95)
- Gm electrical wiring repair kit 86, 87, radio receiver olds cadi pon(US $11.99)
Deliveries of the new Peugeot 308 hatchback have now started, and the French manufacturer has revealed that a 308 SW estate is coming soon. We’ll first see it in the flesh at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show in March, but for now we’ll make do with these pictures. Please click the image above to read more about the 2014 Peugeot 308 SWMon, 26 Dec 2011 00:00:00 -0800
It was only a matter of time before the tuning world got their hands on the modish new Range Rover Evoque. Yorkshire fettlers Kahn have just announced their take on the Evoque: new paint colours, huge rims and a range of personalisation to make you stand out from the Chelsea set. What Kahn do to the Range Rover Evoque A.Tue, 29 Jul 2014 00:00:00 -0700
NOT content with belting out hard rock tunes, AC/DC front man Brian Johnson will son be charging around Croft racing circuit at the wheel of a classic Mini. The rock great is scheduled to compete at Croft’s Nostalgia Weekend (2-3 August), which the circuit is describing as an irresistible blend of fast cars, wheel-to-wheel racing, vintage music and dress. Johnson will take to the circuit in the Historic Touring Cars class behind the wheel of a 1964 Mini Cooper that he purchased late last year after driving it in his television series ‘Cars That Rock With Brian Johnson’.