2009 90hp Mercury Clutch Part # 52-888805t on 2040-parts.com
Brighton, Michigan, United States
Good used clutch & Includes the keeper spring part #2430893 still on the clutch.Upper bearing froze, scarred drive shaft, parting out lower unit. Will fit other models and years, please match part numbers with the one I have listed and it should be right. Please make sure this will fit your unit before buying!!! Item is also on craigslist, so listing maybe cancelled at anytime!!!
Please email me with any question or problems as customer satisfaction and a 100% feedback rating is my #1 priority!
Thank you & happy bidding!
Lower Unit Components for Sale
- Mercury 1996 2.5 200 efi ecu 824003a26 pf91101601(US $300.00)
- Bj3w2319 1984 johnson 9.9 hp j10rcra propeller shaft pn 0318847 fits 1974-1992(US $40.00)
- 2009 90hp mercury reverse gear 43-889990 28 teeth
- Johnson 85 hp outboard evinrude lower unit shaft bearing housing 1969 omc brp(C $39.13)
- Johnson /evinrude outboard lower unit 85 to 140 hp 4 cyl 20 inch - 1973 to 1985(US $225.00)
- Bj1a2291 2003 johnson 50 hp j50plstd propeller shaft pn 0439138 fits 1998-2005(US $125.00)
Part 2 of our review of the Peugeot 207 CC The top’s down on the first drive, and close to home are some of my favourite twisty roads; roads I know well and for which I have a myriad of different benchmarks for test cars’ performance lodged in what passes for a brain. Sadly, my expectations and preconceptions were pretty much evidenced in the first corner, as the 207 CC turned in quite well but accompanied by some less than pleasant flexing which I expected to get worse as I pushed on. But it didn’t.Tue, 22 Sep 2009
Mercedes SLS AMG Roadster caught testing in Germany The Roadster will have the same 6.3 litre engine as the Gullwing – meaning 0-60 in around 4 seconds and a top speed of 195mph – but it will make do with a canvas top. Which of course means no Gullwing doors. But it would seem the sensible way to go.Fri, 06 Jun 2014
For motorcycle riders, it's rarely the perfect temperature. Winter means plugging in to an electric-warming vest. Summer means risking road rash with less gear because it gets too hot.