Brand New in Original Condition and Packaging
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Works with the following vehicles:
2010-2011 Chevrolet Camaro Add An Amp Amplifier Adapter Affdesco on 2040-parts.com
West Sacramento, California, US
Adaptors for Sale
- Mercedes benz ipod iphone aux interface cable adaptor usb a0018278504(US $10.00)
- airplay auto adapter kit hw - add apple airplay to any car, truck or motorcycle(US $199.00)
- airplay auto adapter kit cl - add apple airplay to any car, truck or motorcycle(US $199.00)
- Pac swi-ps factory steering wheel control interface(US $29.00)
- Vw bluetooth hands free phone kit( 1k0051473)oem(US $250.00)
- Pac rp4-chy11-a radio harness chrysler/dodge/jeep (US $1.00)
Bentley unveiled the Mulsanne Shaheen sedan over the weekend at the Dubai International Motor Show. It's a special edition of the Bentley flagship sedan for the Middle East. The Mulsanne Shaheen draws its inspiration from the Shaheen falcon, a revered and recognizable bird of prey in Middle Eastern mythology and culture.Tue, 29 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast a year ago, and like all storms its size, we're still paying for its unintended consequences today. One of the areas that always gets a boost after a storm like this is the used car market. More than 250,000 cars were damaged by the hurricane, and 50 percent of these will be resold, according to Kars4Kids, the nation's largest car-donation charity.Wed, 11 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Hot on the heels of the unveiling of the new Mercedes-Benz SL in Detroit yesterday, Dr. Dieter Zetsche, Chairman of Daimler AG hot-footed it to Las Vegas to open the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas with a keynote speech that highlighted the company's direction in the ever-important tech space. Car Design News made a similar journey from Michigan to Nevada to bring you the headlines.