Up for auction is a set of black cloth seat covers from a new 2013 Dodge Challenger with less than 100 miles on the odometer. Inserts have a metallic look to them (see close-up photo). Perfect to have just in case your interior ever gets cigarette burns or cuts from tool accidentally left in your back pockets (you would be suprised how often this happens) Auction includes everything pictured. Why spend a fortune at a dealership for one cover when you can get the entire set for a low starting price? No reserve, buyer to pay shipping via UPS Ground as calculated by ebay. Email me with any questions and I will answer them for you as quickly as possible. Thanks for looking, extra thanks for bidding and keeping these nice seat covers from the land fill.
2011-13 Dodge Challenger Factory Black Cloth Seat Covers on 2040-parts.com
Owings Mills, Maryland, US
Seat Covers for Sale
- Superior artificial leather grey gray car truck seat covers set with extras #c(US $46.93)
- Rugged ridge 13261.53 - 97-02 jeep wrangler rear red neoprene covers(US $141.66)
- Front car seat covers compatible with toyota 157 onyx(US $27.00)
- 2012 toyota camry factory original seat cover rear upper (tan leather)(US $195.00)
- Rugged ridge 13213.04 - 03-06 jeep wrangler front tan neoprene seat covers(US $188.41)
- Rugged ridge 13214.53 - 07-10 jeep wrangler front neoprene seat covers(US $170.32)
The 2013 Range Rover – which has just arrived at the 2012 Paris Motor Show – has garnered its first award as the top 4×4 by the Sunday Times. It seems that the Sunday Times felt able to judge all that mattered about the new Range Rover from a ride in the passenger seat of a new Range Rover being driven by Land Rover’s Chief Engineer, Mike Cross. Very odd.Tue, 18 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
McLaren has just zoomed to the front of the pack of reveals planned for the Paris motor show. This is easily one of the glitziest events on the car calendar, and European shows tend to bring out the best in concepts and style. But the P1 is the leader so far.Thu, 22 Mar 2007 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 22 March 2007 01:02 Not another supercar? Afraid so, though that’s hardly a bad thing. And unlike the numerous other sketches and concept cars that seem to appear by the day, deliveries of the Caparo T1 will start in May.