2012 - 2014 Mercedes C300 W204 Sam Control Fuse Box Relay Module Oem on 2040-parts.com
Traverse City, Michigan, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:A2129005812 / 2129005812 / 212 900 58 12
REMOVED FROM A 2012 MERCEDES-BENZ C300 AUTO TRANSMISSION AWD W204 - BLACK EXTERIOR, BLACK INTERIOR
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE EXACT ITEM AS PICTURED
DRIVER’S SIDE IS THE LEFT SIDE, PASSENGER’S IS THE RIGHT SIDE
~ WE HAVE MANY MORE MERCEDES PARTS IN OUR STORE, PLEASE CHECK AS
WE OFFER A DISCOUNT WITH PURCHASE OF MORE THAN 2 PARTS ~
parts are OEM and come from a used vehicle. We only sell parts in good
condition but some may show signs of normal wear like scruffs, marks,
scratches and slight dirt.
make sure your original part matches the one in the picture. It’s up to
you, the bidder, to check with your local dealer or other sources to
make sure the item you’re purchasing is the right fit and is compatible
to your needs.
do not guarantee color matching on any parts. If you have any questions
about color, please ask before buying. No refunds can be issued for
Please check the pictures for any scruffs/marks/damages.
- We only accept PayPal for payment.
- Item must be paid within 4 days, if not; we file an unpaid item claim with eBay and relist the item.
- We ship within 2 business days of cleared payment.
- Domestically, items are shipped USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground. If item is less than 13 ounces, it ships USPS First Class.
items are shipped the cheapest way possible. We’re not responsible for
any customs fees that may occur within your country.
- If you would like faster shipping, you must pay for additional shipping charges; these charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- We ship most items worldwide.
- Domestic shipping is free.
International shipments please select your country to see whether the
item ships to your country and what the shipping charges are. Some items
cannot be shipped internationally.
- Please contact us to set up local pick-up.
for returns are non-functional items, items that greatly differ from
the item description, and/or parts that were damaged during shipment. .
We will NOT accept returns for any other reasons.
- We will accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, in original pictured condition and in original packaging.
- The full purchase price will be refunded once package is received.
items are marked; they will be inspected once received. If buyer
returns an item that’s not marked, refund will not be issued and the
buyer will be reported to eBay.
- If the item was damaged during shipment, you MUST have PROOF that the carrier is at fault in order for us to file a claim.
- We’re not responsible for installation errors, labor expenses and/or any other expenses that may occur.
- Return shipping costs are BUYER’S responsibility.
- Please contact us before making a return.
contact us immediately if you’re not satisfied in anyway and prior to
leaving a negative feedback as we’re willing to try to resolve the
situation. Michigan buyers will be charged a 6% sales tax.
Other for Sale
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0700
This is the Mazda MX-5 GT, a super-lightweight version of the evergreen roadster that will enter the 2011 Britcar MSA British Endurance Championship. Mazda MX-5 GT, huh? Let me guess, not much weight but not much power either?
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
The SEAT Leon Cupra 280 Extreme Simulator
In January the SEAT Leon Cupra and Cupra 280 were revealed as SEAT’s take on the VW Golf GTI, but with things taken to another level. That meant the SC getting 261bhp and the 5-door Cupra 280 a very appealing 276bhp, enough to get the 280 to 62mph (when fitted with the DSG ‘box) in 5.7 seconds – appealingly lively. Not surprisingly, there were plenty of SEAT fans wanting to get up close and personal with the Leon Cupra 280, so SEAT invited a lucky pair to get suitably suited and led them in to an extreme simulator for the virtual drive of their life.
Tue, 03 Dec 2013 00:00:00 -0800
The Essen Motor Show is underway. Essen is Europe's version of SEMA, with hundreds of tuning companies showing their wares. And for this year's event, BMW tuner AC Schnitzer has rolled out its version of the 2014 4-series, dubbed the ACS4 2.8i Coupe, in polizei spec, no less.