2012 - 2014 Mercedes C300 W204 Sam Control Fuse Box Relay Module Oem on 2040-parts.com
Traverse City, Michigan, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:A2129005812 / 2129005812 / 212 900 58 12
REMOVED FROM A 2012 MERCEDES-BENZ C300 AUTO TRANSMISSION AWD W204 - BLACK EXTERIOR, BLACK INTERIOR
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE EXACT ITEM AS PICTURED
DRIVER’S SIDE IS THE LEFT SIDE, PASSENGER’S IS THE RIGHT SIDE
~ WE HAVE MANY MORE MERCEDES PARTS IN OUR STORE, PLEASE CHECK AS
WE OFFER A DISCOUNT WITH PURCHASE OF MORE THAN 2 PARTS ~
parts are OEM and come from a used vehicle. We only sell parts in good
condition but some may show signs of normal wear like scruffs, marks,
scratches and slight dirt.
make sure your original part matches the one in the picture. It’s up to
you, the bidder, to check with your local dealer or other sources to
make sure the item you’re purchasing is the right fit and is compatible
to your needs.
do not guarantee color matching on any parts. If you have any questions
about color, please ask before buying. No refunds can be issued for
Please check the pictures for any scruffs/marks/damages.
- We only accept PayPal for payment.
- Item must be paid within 4 days, if not; we file an unpaid item claim with eBay and relist the item.
- We ship within 2 business days of cleared payment.
- Domestically, items are shipped USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground. If item is less than 13 ounces, it ships USPS First Class.
items are shipped the cheapest way possible. We’re not responsible for
any customs fees that may occur within your country.
- If you would like faster shipping, you must pay for additional shipping charges; these charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- We ship most items worldwide.
- Domestic shipping is free.
International shipments please select your country to see whether the
item ships to your country and what the shipping charges are. Some items
cannot be shipped internationally.
- Please contact us to set up local pick-up.
for returns are non-functional items, items that greatly differ from
the item description, and/or parts that were damaged during shipment. .
We will NOT accept returns for any other reasons.
- We will accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, in original pictured condition and in original packaging.
- The full purchase price will be refunded once package is received.
items are marked; they will be inspected once received. If buyer
returns an item that’s not marked, refund will not be issued and the
buyer will be reported to eBay.
- If the item was damaged during shipment, you MUST have PROOF that the carrier is at fault in order for us to file a claim.
- We’re not responsible for installation errors, labor expenses and/or any other expenses that may occur.
- Return shipping costs are BUYER’S responsibility.
- Please contact us before making a return.
contact us immediately if you’re not satisfied in anyway and prior to
leaving a negative feedback as we’re willing to try to resolve the
situation. Michigan buyers will be charged a 6% sales tax.
Other for Sale
Thu, 05 May 2011
A YouTube video shows what appears to be the newest evolution of the hallowed De Tomaso Pantera. Caught leaving the De Tomaso factory in Grugliasco, Italy, the heavily camouflaged two-door coupe did not muffle the brawny engine sound. The rumor mill is speculating about a V8 powerplant sourced from Ford, like the original, and an aluminum body.
Sat, 20 Aug 2011
Woodward Avenue was reignited on Saturday for Detroit's annual summer festival of muscle cars and all-American sheetmetal. After days of preliminary events, parades, car shows and early cruising, the main event took shape as thousands of classic cars and an estimated crowd of more than a million enthusiasts from around the country flocked to the boulevard that helped popularize the allure of fins, chrome and raw power. The event began in the mid-1990s and now is in its 17th year.
Sun, 19 Apr 2009
Red Bull's Vettel and Webber celebrate their 1-2 in Shanghai
This is the most topsy-turvy start to a Grand Prix season in many a year. First we have a rookie team – Brawn GP, which didn’t even exist a few weeks ago – taking the lead and winning the first two races of the season. And now, in Shanghai at the Chinese Grand Prix, Red Bull has achieved its first ever F1 win with a stunning 1-2 by drivers Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber
After two days of high temperatures and sunshine the Shanghai Grand Prix set off in a procession behind the safety car in torrential rain, and stayed that way for the first eight laps.