2012 - 2014 Mercedes C300 W204 Sam Control Fuse Box Relay Module Oem on 2040-parts.com
Traverse City, Michigan, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:A2129005812 / 2129005812 / 212 900 58 12
REMOVED FROM A 2012 MERCEDES-BENZ C300 AUTO TRANSMISSION AWD W204 - BLACK EXTERIOR, BLACK INTERIOR
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE EXACT ITEM AS PICTURED
DRIVER’S SIDE IS THE LEFT SIDE, PASSENGER’S IS THE RIGHT SIDE
~ WE HAVE MANY MORE MERCEDES PARTS IN OUR STORE, PLEASE CHECK AS
WE OFFER A DISCOUNT WITH PURCHASE OF MORE THAN 2 PARTS ~
parts are OEM and come from a used vehicle. We only sell parts in good
condition but some may show signs of normal wear like scruffs, marks,
scratches and slight dirt.
make sure your original part matches the one in the picture. It’s up to
you, the bidder, to check with your local dealer or other sources to
make sure the item you’re purchasing is the right fit and is compatible
to your needs.
do not guarantee color matching on any parts. If you have any questions
about color, please ask before buying. No refunds can be issued for
Please check the pictures for any scruffs/marks/damages.
- We only accept PayPal for payment.
- Item must be paid within 4 days, if not; we file an unpaid item claim with eBay and relist the item.
- We ship within 2 business days of cleared payment.
- Domestically, items are shipped USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground. If item is less than 13 ounces, it ships USPS First Class.
items are shipped the cheapest way possible. We’re not responsible for
any customs fees that may occur within your country.
- If you would like faster shipping, you must pay for additional shipping charges; these charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- We ship most items worldwide.
- Domestic shipping is free.
International shipments please select your country to see whether the
item ships to your country and what the shipping charges are. Some items
cannot be shipped internationally.
- Please contact us to set up local pick-up.
for returns are non-functional items, items that greatly differ from
the item description, and/or parts that were damaged during shipment. .
We will NOT accept returns for any other reasons.
- We will accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, in original pictured condition and in original packaging.
- The full purchase price will be refunded once package is received.
items are marked; they will be inspected once received. If buyer
returns an item that’s not marked, refund will not be issued and the
buyer will be reported to eBay.
- If the item was damaged during shipment, you MUST have PROOF that the carrier is at fault in order for us to file a claim.
- We’re not responsible for installation errors, labor expenses and/or any other expenses that may occur.
- Return shipping costs are BUYER’S responsibility.
- Please contact us before making a return.
contact us immediately if you’re not satisfied in anyway and prior to
leaving a negative feedback as we’re willing to try to resolve the
situation. Michigan buyers will be charged a 6% sales tax.
Other for Sale
Fri, 12 Jun 2009
Having two personalities is not normally desirable, but for the Maserati GranTurismo S Automatic, it works. Grand-touring cars, by their nature, lead double lives, packing in enough performance to satisfy demanding drivers while being practical enough for every day. This latest iteration of the GranTurismo is yet another fine example from Modena.
Mon, 23 Apr 2012
Jeep is adding a Wrangler Unlimited model to the Altitude lineup. It will join the Patriot, Compass and Grand Cherokee Altitude models in showrooms next month. The Altitude name won a vote on Jeep's Facebook page and beat out names such as Midnight and Obsidian for the blacked-out trim package.
Fri, 16 Apr 2004
Interior Motives magazine has announced its judging panel for the 2004 Interior Motives Design Awards. This year's judges include some of the world's most respected senior automotive designers and design managers from carmakers and interior suppliers. The judges are:
- Olivier Boulay, Senior Executive Officer & Corporate General Manager, Product Design Office, Mitsubishi Motors Corp
- Guy Burgoyne, Studio Chief Designer, Product Design, Volvo Cars
- Simon Cox, Design Director, GM Advanced Design - UK
- Bill Fluharty, Vice-President Industrial Design - North America, Johnson Controls Inc
- Steve Lewis, Design Manager, Seat Cars
- Justyn Norek, Design Manager, I.D.E.A Institute
- Sarah Maynard, Interior Designer, Aston Martin
- Roberto Piatti, Managing Director, Stile Bertone
- Marek Reichman, Director Interior Strategy Product and Design Process, Ford Motor Company
- Rus Shafer, Director, Industrial Design, Intier Automotive
- Andreas Wlasak, Director of Industrial Design - Interior Systems, Faurecia
This year's awards - which will take place during the Paris Motor Show on 24 September 2004 - have attracted almost 200 registrations from students of transportation and industrial design from 20 countries.