2012 - 2014 Mercedes C300 W204 Sam Control Fuse Box Relay Module Oem on 2040-parts.com
Traverse City, Michigan, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:A2129005812 / 2129005812 / 212 900 58 12
REMOVED FROM A 2012 MERCEDES-BENZ C300 AUTO TRANSMISSION AWD W204 - BLACK EXTERIOR, BLACK INTERIOR
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE EXACT ITEM AS PICTURED
DRIVER’S SIDE IS THE LEFT SIDE, PASSENGER’S IS THE RIGHT SIDE
~ WE HAVE MANY MORE MERCEDES PARTS IN OUR STORE, PLEASE CHECK AS
WE OFFER A DISCOUNT WITH PURCHASE OF MORE THAN 2 PARTS ~
parts are OEM and come from a used vehicle. We only sell parts in good
condition but some may show signs of normal wear like scruffs, marks,
scratches and slight dirt.
make sure your original part matches the one in the picture. It’s up to
you, the bidder, to check with your local dealer or other sources to
make sure the item you’re purchasing is the right fit and is compatible
to your needs.
do not guarantee color matching on any parts. If you have any questions
about color, please ask before buying. No refunds can be issued for
Please check the pictures for any scruffs/marks/damages.
- We only accept PayPal for payment.
- Item must be paid within 4 days, if not; we file an unpaid item claim with eBay and relist the item.
- We ship within 2 business days of cleared payment.
- Domestically, items are shipped USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground. If item is less than 13 ounces, it ships USPS First Class.
items are shipped the cheapest way possible. We’re not responsible for
any customs fees that may occur within your country.
- If you would like faster shipping, you must pay for additional shipping charges; these charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- We ship most items worldwide.
- Domestic shipping is free.
International shipments please select your country to see whether the
item ships to your country and what the shipping charges are. Some items
cannot be shipped internationally.
- Please contact us to set up local pick-up.
for returns are non-functional items, items that greatly differ from
the item description, and/or parts that were damaged during shipment. .
We will NOT accept returns for any other reasons.
- We will accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, in original pictured condition and in original packaging.
- The full purchase price will be refunded once package is received.
items are marked; they will be inspected once received. If buyer
returns an item that’s not marked, refund will not be issued and the
buyer will be reported to eBay.
- If the item was damaged during shipment, you MUST have PROOF that the carrier is at fault in order for us to file a claim.
- We’re not responsible for installation errors, labor expenses and/or any other expenses that may occur.
- Return shipping costs are BUYER’S responsibility.
- Please contact us before making a return.
contact us immediately if you’re not satisfied in anyway and prior to
leaving a negative feedback as we’re willing to try to resolve the
situation. Michigan buyers will be charged a 6% sales tax.
Other for Sale
Wed, 03 Sep 2014
Land Rover has revealed the all-new Discovery Sport ahead of its UK showroom debut in January 2015. The new compact SUV will seat up to seven people and is the first model from Land Rover’s new family of Discovery vehicles. The new Land Rover Discovery Sport will cost from £32,395 in the UK and the firm is promising a sub-£30,000 model for later in 2015.
Thu, 17 Jan 2013
The Acura MDX Prototype has made its world debut at the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS). Providing a glimpse of the design direction for the third generation of the performance luxury SUV, the MDX Prototype was designed under the theme of ‘Aero Sculpture' and has low, wide proportions on a longer wheelbase. The signature Acura Jewel Eye LED headlights feature while the arcing roofline is 38.1mm lower than the outgoing model.
Fri, 17 Apr 2009
General Motors CEO Fritz Henderson said today the company has not decided whether to file for bankruptcy protection, but that preparations continue in case such an action is necessary. "We have until June 1, and if we can't do it between now and June 1 then we do it in bankruptcy," Henderson said during a morning teleconference with journalists. Still in his first month at the helm after the March 30 departure of CEO Rick Wagoner, Henderson said he wasn't sure who would make the decision.