2012 - 2014 Mercedes C300 W204 Sam Control Fuse Box Relay Module Oem on 2040-parts.com
Traverse City, Michigan, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:A2129005812 / 2129005812 / 212 900 58 12
REMOVED FROM A 2012 MERCEDES-BENZ C300 AUTO TRANSMISSION AWD W204 - BLACK EXTERIOR, BLACK INTERIOR
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE EXACT ITEM AS PICTURED
DRIVER’S SIDE IS THE LEFT SIDE, PASSENGER’S IS THE RIGHT SIDE
~ WE HAVE MANY MORE MERCEDES PARTS IN OUR STORE, PLEASE CHECK AS
WE OFFER A DISCOUNT WITH PURCHASE OF MORE THAN 2 PARTS ~
parts are OEM and come from a used vehicle. We only sell parts in good
condition but some may show signs of normal wear like scruffs, marks,
scratches and slight dirt.
make sure your original part matches the one in the picture. It’s up to
you, the bidder, to check with your local dealer or other sources to
make sure the item you’re purchasing is the right fit and is compatible
to your needs.
do not guarantee color matching on any parts. If you have any questions
about color, please ask before buying. No refunds can be issued for
Please check the pictures for any scruffs/marks/damages.
- We only accept PayPal for payment.
- Item must be paid within 4 days, if not; we file an unpaid item claim with eBay and relist the item.
- We ship within 2 business days of cleared payment.
- Domestically, items are shipped USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground. If item is less than 13 ounces, it ships USPS First Class.
items are shipped the cheapest way possible. We’re not responsible for
any customs fees that may occur within your country.
- If you would like faster shipping, you must pay for additional shipping charges; these charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- We ship most items worldwide.
- Domestic shipping is free.
International shipments please select your country to see whether the
item ships to your country and what the shipping charges are. Some items
cannot be shipped internationally.
- Please contact us to set up local pick-up.
for returns are non-functional items, items that greatly differ from
the item description, and/or parts that were damaged during shipment. .
We will NOT accept returns for any other reasons.
- We will accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, in original pictured condition and in original packaging.
- The full purchase price will be refunded once package is received.
items are marked; they will be inspected once received. If buyer
returns an item that’s not marked, refund will not be issued and the
buyer will be reported to eBay.
- If the item was damaged during shipment, you MUST have PROOF that the carrier is at fault in order for us to file a claim.
- We’re not responsible for installation errors, labor expenses and/or any other expenses that may occur.
- Return shipping costs are BUYER’S responsibility.
- Please contact us before making a return.
contact us immediately if you’re not satisfied in anyway and prior to
leaving a negative feedback as we’re willing to try to resolve the
situation. Michigan buyers will be charged a 6% sales tax.
Other for Sale
Wed, 01 Feb 2012
As the seventh-generation Porsche 911 hits the market, the Porsche Museum is honoring its brand-defining model with a new exhibition called 911 Identity. The display in the company's Stuttgart museum highlights each generation of 911, from the 1963 original through to the 2012 991, offering facts, figures and artifacts from their year of launch. As well as road going variants of the 911, motor sport versions are on show, from the 911 Carrera RS 2.7 Safari, through to the current 911 GT3R Hybrid, via the fearsome 935s of the 1970s and '80s.
Wed, 13 Aug 2014
NISSAN has gone football mad ahead of the new European season, recruiting as brand ambassadors two of the finest talents to grace the 2014-15 Champions League. The Japanese firm is sponsoring the competition this year, and has secured the services of Brazil's captain of Paris Saint-Germain Thiago Silva and the Barcelona and Spain midfielder Andrés Iniesta, who himself has won three Champions League titles. Dubbed Nissan's new 'Engineers of Excitement', the firm says in a press release that the players “will help the Japanese car manufacturer in its campaign to introduce new innovations to enhance the football fan experience.”
They will feature in a series of TV adverts focusing on how innovation is key, both on and off the field, to creating excitement for football fans and drivers.
Tue, 12 Mar 2013
A Mexico-based carmaker says it will debut what it calls a supercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in July. The company is named Vuhl—pronounced “vool”—and its first product will be the 05, described as a road-legal lightweight car engineered for the track. We don't know much about the 05, and Vuhl didn't give us much to go on besides a teaser photo of the car's front end.