| BRAND NEW & KIA GENUINE|
Chrome Mirror Caps are the direct fit for the 2014 Kia Soul
Genuine Kia Part Number: B2043-ADU00
Brand New OEM Chrome Mirror Caps are a direct factory replacement for any of the vehicles listed.
If you are not sure if this will fit your vehicle then please send us your VIN # (Vehicle Identification Number) prior to ordering to verify compatibility.
Click this link to visit our eBay Store and find many nice items selected for You.
|Have a question about a Part or Accessory? We are here to help! You can email us or phone our KIA PARTS DEPT eBay help line (781-917-1179). You can pay by phone with your Credit Card too. (M-F 7A-6P SAT 7A-4P)|
2014 Kia Soul Chrome Mirror Caps Oem Brand New Genuine Part # B2043-adu00 on 2040-parts.com
Braintree, Massachusetts, US
Mirrors for Sale
- Chevrolet suburban 1500 left door mirror power 92 93 94 95 96 97(US $35.00)
- Top-half! 2011 2012 2013 chrysler 200 300 dodge charger chrome mirror covers(US $44.95)
- Chevy gmc cadillac heated power w/motor mount passenger mirror glass 5211hrsg(US $77.50)
- Subaru oem 91036aj14a outside mirrors-mirror(US $92.67)
- 06 07 08 09 10 fusion r. side view mirror power w/puddle lamp heated 306217(US $95.00)
- Door mirror driver (left) 2002 saab 9-3 convertible(US $40.00)
Hyundai UK deliver a bumper load of photos and video of the new Veloster Hyundai UK has been busy taking photos and video of the new Veloster Coupe – due in showrooms in 2012 – and we have plenty of both. A couple of months on from the release of model and price details for the Hyundai Veloster in the UK, Hyundai UK has been making the most of their new coupe by taking a shed load of photos and videos of their new sporty coupe. So we though the least we could do is let you take a look.Mon, 02 Aug 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The Chevy Volt - Production increase? Chevrolet recently opened the order book for its ‘company-saving’ range extender vehicle that is the Chevy Volt. And the price was not too stupid at around $41,000, although that still seems an awful lot of money for a car of the size and specification of the Volt.Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Legendary GM designer Charles M. "Chuck" Jordan died at his home in California on Thursday, December 9th. He was 83.