25 Foot Welding Hose Cutting Torch Oxygen Acetylene New on 2040-parts.com
Weiner, Arkansas, US
Other Tools for Sale
- 1995 chevy suburban emergency owner's kit(US $14.99)
- Streamlight 76182 led flashlight 120v ac/dc piggyback holder charger rechargable(US $109.99)
- Home and automotive professional safety glasses for eye protection lot of 4 pr.(US $12.95)
- Kent-moore j-38125-212 terminal release tool ap-30363(US $29.96)
- 10 pc pro sae hex bit socket set heavy duty crv new(US $17.45)
- Kent-moore j-42958-4 gm truck cruise control tester adapter cable(US $31.49)
Volkswagen has added the VW Passat Highline at the top of the Passat, replacing the Passat SE and adding more equipment. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the VW Passat; it’s well built and very able. It’s just very anonymous and rather dull.Tue, 29 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
It seems like we say this every year, but this year it's truly fitting: this was the best Art Center Car Classic ever. Consider that the show covered both ends of the Corvette spectrum, from Peter Brock and the rise of the original “Mitchell Corvette” -- which was right there parked on the grass -- to General Motors designer Pete Thomas and the new C7 parked not far away, with the Mako Shark and the '63 split-window Sting Ray lined up between. A couple car lengths from that was the debut of the finally finished Peter Mullin Bugatti Type 64, a spectacular re-imagining of Jean Bugatti's unfinished final car done by Art Center students and Transportation Design chair Stewart Reed.
One Lap of the Web: Mercedes-Benz SLC rendered, Google Glass for the Tesla S and a rusty Datsun 280ZXMon, 08 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
We spend a lot of time on the Internet -- pretty much whenever we're not driving, writing about or working on cars. Since there's more out there than we'd ever be able to cover, here's our daily digest of car stuff on the Web you may not otherwise have heard about. -- Last month we brought you some intriguing spy photos of a Porsche 911-fighting Mercedes-Benz coupe -- possibly to be called the SLC, or even the next SLS AMG (it's all a bit unclear at this point) -- but layers of camouflage made it a bit tough to see what the car will look like.