Vehicle specific and designed to fit like OEM.
No modification is required.
Professional installation is highly recommended.
Each LED is manufactured by ISO CERTIFIED manufacturer using materials that meet or exceed OEM standards.
Working Voltage: 12V DC input
Light color: white
*FOR REFERENCE ONLY*
Same business day shipping by USPS. And it is free.
Buy with confidence:
2. We use small carton box to pack your products professionally. Your items are less likely to be damaged.
Note: We will repackage this item to Reduce Shipping Weight and also Paper,Bag Waste.We guaranty the item will be treated well, and also protected well.
1. Before make a purchase, please check what kind of LED lights fit your car.
What dimensions? Canbus or not?
2.Don't forget to turn off power before you install LED lights.
3.A LED light has a positive pole and a negtive pole. If a LED light doesn't work after you install it, please reverse it and install it again.
2pc White T20 3156 3157 3057 3457 4157 18 Smd Led Brake Tail Back Up Light on 2040-parts.com
West Covina, California, US
LED Lights for Sale
- Scion frs rear led turn signal amber led bulbs 7440 us seller fast shipping(US $30.00)
- 48 smd 5050 pure white light panel bright t10 ba9s festoon dome led bulb lamp(US $4.46)
- Led projector light shadow for mustang gt shelby auto door lamp emblems logo (US $22.95)
- Profocos red (1x) t10 5 5050smd led instrument panel bulb lamp light for ford(US $7.99)
- Profocos blue (1x) t10 1 5050smd led instrument panel bulb lamp light for eagle(US $7.99)
- Profocos blue (1x) t10 1 5050smd led instrument panel bulb lamp light for geo(US $7.99)
Cadillac is adding a new 420-hp, twin-turbo 3.6-liter V6 as an option for its XTS sedan for 2014. General Motors unveiled the engine back in March, confirming that it will be an option on the new-for-2014 Cadillac CTS, and recent Cadillac press materials confirm that the engine option will be expanded to the XTS. The all-aluminum engine makes use of direct-injection technology and is the highest-output V6 in GM history.Tue, 30 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
If you haven't yet seen an episode of Classic Car TV, this new production from the car nuts at Hagerty Insurance provides a weekly rundown of news, events and fun stuff in the world of old rides. The show is still in its infancy, but as this second episode proves, it's starting to find a rhythm. Here, Matt Richmond and the gang take a closer look at some of the auction results and concours cars from Pebble Beach.Wed, 13 Aug 2014 00:00:00 -0700
MOST Londoners believe congestion is going to worsen in their city over the next five years. However they are heavily divided on the best way of beating the jams, according to a YouGov survey for business group London First. As many as 40% of the 1,055 adults polled said congestion would increase a lot, while 38% believed it would increase a little.