2x H7 Hid Headlamps Xenon Bulbs Adapters Holders For Kia Rio K5 Hyundai Elantra# on 2040-parts.com
Xenon Lights for Sale
- 2x 6000k xenon white 3157 3457 epistar 85-3020 smd backup reverse led car light(US $14.99)
- 2x xenon ballasts hid control unit module for 2007-2013 cadillac escalade new(US $109.99)
- 2x xenon headlight hid d1s 6k35w bulb head light lamp for bmw e60 e65 e90 e92 x5
- H8 super white 35w xenon halogen 5000k headlight 2 x lamp bulbs #ht2 fog light(US $7.45)
- Combo 2 pair h13/9008 white 100/90w xenon halogen headlight bulb #ht3 hi/lo beam(US $16.75)
- ** oem part no. 33129-s2a-j01 ** genuine honda/acura - hid igniter(US $174.99)
FOLLOWING on from the recent UK launch of the right-hand drive version of its Model S electric car, Tesla has turned its attention to expanding its Supercharger network. The Supercharger is a public charging facility allowing owners to rapid charge their vehicles – around 20 minutes for a half charge – enabling longer journey times. In partnership with the Hyatt Regency hotel chain, Tesla now has Superchargers in London and Birmingham at the hotel’s Portman Square and Bridge Street properties respectively.Mon, 17 Aug 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Honda have introduced a new 'Sporty' Civic - The Honda Civic Si The new Honda Civic Si is being made available across the whole five-door Civic range, regardless of engine or transmission. From which you would conclude, quite rightly, that this is a cosmetc ‘Sports’ job, not a power one. So you get some upgraded Graphite-coloured alloys (16″ on the 1.4 litre and 17″ on bigger engined variants), colour-coded bumpers, front fogs, Type R style mesh grill and dark chrome door handles and fuel cap.
Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Jean-Pierre Wimille Special Edition. Yes, another Veyron ‘Special’Thu, 25 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Jean-Pierre Wimille (pictured) is the latest Veyron ‘Special’ We haven’t tried to do the sums yet, but we’re beginning to wonder if Bugatti has produced more ‘Special Edition’ cars than MINI has? Certainly, in a sales volume to special edition ratio, they must be streets ahead. And now we have yet another Special Edition Veyron. The Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Jean-Pierre Wimille Special Edition (for that is the catchy little moniker Bugatti has bestowed on their latest effort) will be a limited run of three cars and is the first of six special edition ‘Bugatti Legends’ Veyrons planned for the VW supercar.