2x Rubber Exhaust Pipe Clamps 1"id For Yamaha Banshee All Years Fmf,dg,etc. Blue on 2040-parts.com
Deer Park, New York, United States
Features and specification:
*Condition:100% Brand New and Never Used
*This listing is for Two Blue extreme 5 ply 1"ID. Exhaust couplings.Stop the leaking and gain the horsepower!!!
*High temperature 5 ply pipe connector with clamps.
*These are what goes in-between the head pipe and the silencer. They will not leak.
*They are 1" ID by a round 2" long. They will fit for fmf, dg, & factory exhausts.These will also fit for others pipes.Please check the size of your pipes and confirm it is 1" ID.
*They are made of a heat resistant silicone, for long time use.Won't melt or leak.
* How to install/use ? : Skill (level 1) FYR.
(1) Unbolt muffler
(2) Remove worn or tore coupling
(3) Wipe both ends of pipes free off oil
(4) Install new coupling
(5) Bolt muffler back in place
(6) Tighten couplings down nice and snug
We accept Paypal only.
Exhaust for Sale
- For kawisaki high temp exhaust couplings clams 1"id for kx80 kx125 250 blue 2pcs(US $18.99)
- 2x high temp exhaust couplings clamps 1"id for honda cr80 cr125 cr250 cr450 blue(US $18.99)
- Yamaha yxz1000r yxz 1000r oem stock muffler silencer exhaust - 2hc-14710-00-00 b(US $279.99)
- Yamaha yxz1000r yxz 1000r oem stock muffler silencer exhaust - 2hc-14710-00-00 c(US $229.99)
- Yamaha yxz1000r yxz 1000r oem stock muffler silencer exhaust - 2hc-14710-00-00(US $339.99)
- Hmf racing 012305608792 performance blackout exhaust dual slip-on side mount(US $655.45)
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 13 October 2009 09:38 Audi top brass last night outlined plans for the 2010 launch of the new Audi A1 family, including a whole range of A1 hatchbacks and potentially A1 estates, convertibles and small 4x4s. The Audi A1 will be positioned slap bang against BMW’s burgeoning Mini family when UK sales begin in autumn 2010, priced from around £11,000. The new A1 three-door hatch will be unveiled first at the 2010 Geneva motor show, with continental sales kicking off next summer.Tue, 18 Oct 2011
Neiman Marcus, purveyor of all things haute couture, has released its annual Christmas Book featuring amazing--and amazingly expensive--gifts for that special someone for the holidays. For the car fan on your list, consider Neiman's version of the 2012 Ferrari FF--for a mere $375,000. That's a bit more than the near $300,000 asking price for a standard Ferrari FF, but you would have one of only 10 examples of the Neiman Marcus Ferrari FF to be built.Thu, 30 May 2013
Responding to price-dropping offers from other automakers on their electric vehicles, Honda will slash the lease deal for its Fit EV starting in June. From the current level of a zero-down, $389/month lease, Honda has lowered the price to zero down and $259/month. Also, for any current holder of a Honda Fit EV lease, effective June 1, their monthly lease payment will also drop to $259 a month.