4 Bmw M Tech Series Sport Alloy Wheel Badges Replacement Stickers 3 4 5 X3 X5 X6 on 2040-parts.com
This listing is for;
4 BMW sticker, M series domed
The size of the stickers - 18x10mm.
The Stickers are made from high Quality vinyl, suitable for both indoors or outdoors.
Ideal for ALLOYS, Dash board, Tool box, Laptop ect..
Other quantities available, please feel free to ask any questions you might have.
Thank you very much for looking.
- We only accept PayPal as a payment method.
- Immediate Payment Required.
- Once we received your payment and its cleared, your order(s) will be processed.
- Ship to worldwide, excluding Italy(or items is sent for buyer responsibility).
- All item(s) will be ship out within 2 working days (Handling Time), after payment received and cleared.
- International Delivery takes around 5 to 21 working days (Monday to Friday, any Holidays or Red Letter days is not include) to your address (based on your PayPal) by Postal-Office Deppends from youre location in EU takes 3-10 working days(maybe more).
- TRACKING NUMBER is not provided.
- Italian buyers we cant garantee shipping terms for youre region, that is why Italian buyers buys for they own risk, no refund if item is lost, we make picture from post checkue.
- For Holidays Period (eg: Christmas, Independence day...) shipping will take more longer than time to reach. Please be patient in awaiting the shipment
- Delivery dates are not guaranteed and may include extra transit time because of unforeseen delays. Late delivery are always possibility, however we will try our best to ensure all deliveries arrive on time.
- Please don't buy if you not comfortable with the shipping times.
- If you are not satisfied for any reason please do not leave NEGATIVE or NEUTRAL Feedback, or open any Dispute and Case.
- Allow us the opportunity to make you happy and we will do whatever we can to resolve the issue. Contact us through eBay message system or email us directly and we will get back to you to do our best to resolve your concern!
- The logo/picture is trademark of their respective companies.
- This product is not licensed, defined, sponsored, endorsed or manufactured by those Company.
- PLEASE DON'T BUY IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS CONDITIONS.
- Attention Intellectual Property Rights Owner.
- If you feel any of our products violate your Trademark, Design or Patent Rights, please contact us immediately and we will instantly remove any offending listing pending further discussions. We guarantee to respond any email send to us within 24/7.
- We accept orders with large quantity (with special discount) and custom images
Emblems for Sale
- All sales 40303 grille emblem ram 1500 dodge ram 2500 3500 dodge step style(US $34.87)
- All sales 57702 grille and tailgate emblem set ford 7" front and rear(US $73.87)
- Allsales 57505 grille and tailgate emblem set ford step style 7" front 5.5" rear(US $62.47)
- All sales 57707 grille and tailgate emblem set ford 7" front and rear(US $79.87)
- All sales 96151k grille emblem silverado 2500 silverado 2500hd 3500(US $39.22)
- All sales 96100kp grille and tailgate emblem set polished/black 2 pc.(US $93.21)
Mercedes-Benz has released a video exploring the interior of its new A-Class featuring the designer who headed the project. Jan Kaul explains in the video how the inspiration behind the interior was the subject of aviation, the same inspiration that produced the Concept A-Class show car. "The theme running through the design of the A-Class was definitely ‘less is more,'" says Kaul.Mon, 07 Sep 2009
The Lotus Range Extender Engine Mind you, all that innovation and inspiration did make a few bob at times. I had reason to be in Norfolk a few years ago and got invited to Colin Chapman’s old house. A two-up, two-down it wasn’t.Wed, 02 Mar 2011
The Bertone B99 Jaguar Concept – Still looks like a pastiche to us With Jaguar looking more than seriously at a New Small Jaguar to take the BMW 3 Series on at its own game, it seems almost certain Jaguar’s had a part to play in the design of Bertone’s take on a smaller Jaguar – the Bertone B99. Did they purposely ask Bertone to style a car that draws big cues from Jaguar’s own history? Or was that Bertone’s doing?