4 - E-z Heavy Duty Canopy Camper Shell No Drill Clamp - Universal Clamp Aluminum on 2040-parts.com
Buena Park, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money back or exchange (buyer's choice)
Item must be returned within:30 Days
Return policy details:If a customer is not happy with an item purchased, please contact us to arrange for return of item. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus shipping charges, on FREE shipping items, our actual shipping cost will be deducted. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the original purchase price to cover ebay fees and advertising. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs for returning item.
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:W34000
Other Part Number:CSI-W34000
Placement on Vehicle:Rear
Type:Camper Shell Clamp
Powered by eBay Blackthorne 04.10.043
ANY QUESTIONS GIVE US A CALL
4 - E-Z Heavy Duty Canopy Camper Shell No Drill Clamp - Universal Clamp Aluminum
4 - CSI Heavy Duty No Drill Camper Shell Clamp
Description: CSI Canopy Clamps are a perfect way to secure your canopy to your truck bed without drilling. Aluminum construction. They are also great universal clamps.
THIS LISTING IS FOR (4) FOUR CLAMPS
- Easy to install and removal
- Made from aluminmum alloy, No Rusting
- One size fits ALL truck beds - Short Bed or Long Bed
- Heavy Duty construction
- 1-1/8" Wide
- Max Clamping Thickness: 1-1/4" Thick
- Condition: Brand New
Part #: CSI-W34000-Qty-4
PayPal - eBay's payment service to make fast, easy, and
secure payments for your eBay purchases!
- Buyer to pay $0.00 for shipping to the LOWER 48 STATES ONLY!!
- WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE 50 STATES!!!
- We DO NOT Ship to PO Boxes, APO's & FPO's.
- Alaska, Hawaii, PR, Guam & other US Protectorates, Email or call for shipping quote before you bid. AMOUNT STATED ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO THESE DESTINATIONS. 48 LOWER US STATES ONLY!
- Items are shipped UPS Ground or USPS. Our Choice.
- Local pick-up can be arranged. Please email or call for details
- California residents need to add 8.0% for sales tax.
- Items will be shipped within 2-3 business days from receipt of payment.
- Sorry No COD's
- We accept: Paypal to Confirmed Address ONLY, Credit Cards by Phone - If you select Credit Card Payment in Ebay check out, You have to call us so we can get your card number!! Ebay will not send us your Personal Information!! (Visa, MC, Discover, Amex)
- Payment needs to be made with-in 10 days of auction close.
- Product availability is not guaranteed after 10 days.
- Winning bidders please use Ebay Auction CHECKOUT / PAYNOW feature located at the top of the closed auction page(s). This is the ONLY WAY for us to import your name, address, & payment type into our auction management software! This will ensure a fast, easy, transaction. Please make sure your ebay and paypal personal information is up to date.
- First and most important if you have a problem contact us!!! ASAP. We are honest real live people that run a REAL retail store and want to make a life long customer!
- Buyer has 48 hours from receipt of item(s) to inspect / use the item(s) and notify us of any issues with the item(s) received. Items are sold "As is" no warranty is expressed or implied unless otherwise stated
- After this 48 hour period ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- If we are notified within this 48 hour period, we will accept returns and provide refunds / exchanges for any item that is not as described in the auction listing, not working properly or DOA. We will not be responsible for costs involved in return shipping of that item. Re-stocking fees may apply and ebay/paypal fees will be deducted from the return. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus ebay fees and shipping costs, on FREE shipping items, actual shipping cost will be deducted!!
- We will NOT provide refunds for items that require advanced configuration, additional licensing, professional installation, buyers remorse, or lack of reading the auction ad completely.
- By Bidding on this item you agree to the terms set forth above whether you have read them or not!!
Any Questions Please Call or Email - 714-523-4357
Truck Bed Accessories for Sale
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Dimitri Pesin
12 June 2008 17:47
Chrysler could work with Nissan to produce its long-awaited, super-butch supermini the Dodge Hornet, CAR Online has learned. The concept car was first shown back in 2006 and is being readied for a launch in 2010. Chrysler had been negotiating with Chinese car maker Chery, but according to CAR's sources it could now be developed with Nissan.
Tue, 20 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
By the CAR Online team
First Official Pictures
20 January 2009 09:00
The 2009 Formula One season starts on 29 March and already the teams are unveiling their cars. Over the next few weeks more and more of the F1 teams will release pictures and details of their new racers, so keep coming back to CAR Online to see photos of the new 2009 grand prix cars. Use our image gallery to the right to see pictures of the new F1 cars officially shown so far.
Sat, 04 Dec 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Range Rover 4.4 TDV8 - interiors get no better
As we said when we reviewed the 3.6 Range Rover recently, you really can’t compare the Range Rover to anything else, and certainly not to any other SUV. Probably the best comparison is with cars like the Bentley Mulsanne or the Rolls Royce Ghost. That might seem a bit daft – after all, they’re huge, luxury saloons, not SUVs – but really, it’s the only valid comparison.