4 - E-z Heavy Duty Canopy Camper Shell No Drill Clamp - Universal Clamp Aluminum on 2040-parts.com
Buena Park, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money back or exchange (buyer's choice)
Item must be returned within:30 Days
Return policy details:If a customer is not happy with an item purchased, please contact us to arrange for return of item. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus shipping charges, on FREE shipping items, our actual shipping cost will be deducted. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the original purchase price to cover ebay fees and advertising. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs for returning item.
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:W34000
Other Part Number:CSI-W34000
Placement on Vehicle:Rear
Type:Camper Shell Clamp
Powered by eBay Blackthorne 04.10.043
ANY QUESTIONS GIVE US A CALL
4 - E-Z Heavy Duty Canopy Camper Shell No Drill Clamp - Universal Clamp Aluminum
4 - CSI Heavy Duty No Drill Camper Shell Clamp
Description: CSI Canopy Clamps are a perfect way to secure your canopy to your truck bed without drilling. Aluminum construction. They are also great universal clamps.
THIS LISTING IS FOR (4) FOUR CLAMPS
- Easy to install and removal
- Made from aluminmum alloy, No Rusting
- One size fits ALL truck beds - Short Bed or Long Bed
- Heavy Duty construction
- 1-1/8" Wide
- Max Clamping Thickness: 1-1/4" Thick
- Condition: Brand New
Part #: CSI-W34000-Qty-4
PayPal - eBay's payment service to make fast, easy, and
secure payments for your eBay purchases!
- Buyer to pay $0.00 for shipping to the LOWER 48 STATES ONLY!!
- WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE 50 STATES!!!
- We DO NOT Ship to PO Boxes, APO's & FPO's.
- Alaska, Hawaii, PR, Guam & other US Protectorates, Email or call for shipping quote before you bid. AMOUNT STATED ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO THESE DESTINATIONS. 48 LOWER US STATES ONLY!
- Items are shipped UPS Ground or USPS. Our Choice.
- Local pick-up can be arranged. Please email or call for details
- California residents need to add 8.0% for sales tax.
- Items will be shipped within 2-3 business days from receipt of payment.
- Sorry No COD's
- We accept: Paypal to Confirmed Address ONLY, Credit Cards by Phone - If you select Credit Card Payment in Ebay check out, You have to call us so we can get your card number!! Ebay will not send us your Personal Information!! (Visa, MC, Discover, Amex)
- Payment needs to be made with-in 10 days of auction close.
- Product availability is not guaranteed after 10 days.
- Winning bidders please use Ebay Auction CHECKOUT / PAYNOW feature located at the top of the closed auction page(s). This is the ONLY WAY for us to import your name, address, & payment type into our auction management software! This will ensure a fast, easy, transaction. Please make sure your ebay and paypal personal information is up to date.
- First and most important if you have a problem contact us!!! ASAP. We are honest real live people that run a REAL retail store and want to make a life long customer!
- Buyer has 48 hours from receipt of item(s) to inspect / use the item(s) and notify us of any issues with the item(s) received. Items are sold "As is" no warranty is expressed or implied unless otherwise stated
- After this 48 hour period ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- If we are notified within this 48 hour period, we will accept returns and provide refunds / exchanges for any item that is not as described in the auction listing, not working properly or DOA. We will not be responsible for costs involved in return shipping of that item. Re-stocking fees may apply and ebay/paypal fees will be deducted from the return. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus ebay fees and shipping costs, on FREE shipping items, actual shipping cost will be deducted!!
- We will NOT provide refunds for items that require advanced configuration, additional licensing, professional installation, buyers remorse, or lack of reading the auction ad completely.
- By Bidding on this item you agree to the terms set forth above whether you have read them or not!!
Any Questions Please Call or Email - 714-523-4357
Truck Bed Accessories for Sale
Sat, 29 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Ford has given the new Mondeo its first public outing at the 2012 Paris Motor Show, and it looks a good effort. But the new 2013 Ford Mondeo no longer has the advantage of being a default buy for families, so Ford are working hard to make the Mondeo stand out from the mainstream offerings in the C/D segment by making it appear to more ‘Premium’ than just a mere Ford. That means a new nose – a nose that looks like it belongs on an Aston Martin – and a clever range of technology and engines that actually offer more – and for less – than most of the premium car makers can manage.
Thu, 02 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Chevrolet released its Super Bowl ads featuring the Volt with some intergalactic visitors and the Sonic with insects. In the Volt ad, despite the owner's best efforts to explain the concept of a gas/electric hybrid, the aliens are distracted and take an interest in the owner's wife when she comes out of the house. For the Sonic ad, titled “Joy,” for once bugs on the grille of a car isn't a bad thing.
Mon, 09 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
2013 Ford Fusion
The North American 2013 Ford Fusion has debuted as a petrol, hybrid or EV and with the option of 4WD. And it’s the 2013 Ford Mondeo. Yesterday we ran a leak of the 2013 Ford Fusion story, which showed the new US Fusion morphing in to a Mondeo with an Aston Martin grill.