A very nice RH side rear bumper guard for the 55 Chevy. Very nice for the daily driver. Some minor pitting, dings and scratches.
55 1955 Chev Chevy Chevrolet Rear Bumper Guard on 2040-parts.com
Portland, Oregon, US
Bumpers for Sale
- 1973 to 1975 el camino / chevelle front bumper fillers ends(US $99.00)
- Amc concord spirit eagle front bumper end cap(US $24.95)
- 70 - 73 camaro front license plate bracket 71 72 (US $16.95)
- Oem 1967 1968 ford mustang rear bumper guard l or rh mounting bkt. & bolts(US $14.50)
- Amc matador coupe bumper shock covers 1974-1978 nos(US $54.95)
- 73 74 nova front bumper filler panel kit(US $199.00)
Hyundai is at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show with the Grand Santa Fe debut, the refreshed ix35 and the upgraded i20 WRC. The Geneva Motor Show is probably the most important car show on the planet, and car makers like to have big reveals here. But Hyundai are a bit muted this year, with no big launches planned, although they do have two ‘new’ models on show and a bit of rally glitz too.Mon, 22 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
In Fall 2010, before the Volt went on sale in North America, we sampled an early build model and came away so impressed, we declared it the car for the digital age. Since then the car has received harsh criticism from the press and been outsold by the Nissan Leaf in the North American market. Given the unique powertrain, we felt longer exposure to the Volt was therefore in order, so on a recent trip to Michigan, we lived with one for five days.Sat, 09 Apr 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Will the 2012 M5 get four wheel drive? Now there’s something to cogitate on for BMW M5 fruitcakes. Autocar are reading a comment by BMW’s head of R&D, Albert Biermann, that “…there will be some all-wheel-drive surprises on M cars in the future.” as evidence that BMW are going to do the almost unthinkable and offer 4WD as an option on the 2012 BMW M5.