64,65,66 Mustang Passenger Side Window Regulator on 2040-parts.com
Clearfield, Utah, United States
This is a orininal window regulator for the Passenger side glass. It came out of a 65 Mustang I parted out. Should work for 64-66 mustangs.
Glass for Sale
- Chrysler lebaron convertible passenger side rear power window
- 1969 ford torino fairlane convertible gt right side oem tinted quarter glass(US $205.63)
- 1968 ford torino fairlane fastback mercury cyclone right oem clear quarter glass(US $81.11)
- 1967 ford fairlane oem left drivers side quarter glass(US $69.96)
- 4508157 nos gm 65 chevy pass qtr window w/strip inner belt finish mldg(US $100.00)
- 377499 nos gm 77-79 chevy c/k/g pickup blazer lower grill mldg(US $100.00)
First, it left us stranded due to a stuck charger, and then it made us smile from ear to ear with its silent but deadly acceleration. Yes, it's safe to say we've had both good and bad experiences with Teslas here at Autoweek. In its 10 years of existence, the company has given us the zippy Roadster based on the Lotus Elise and the current Model S.Tue, 12 Feb 2013
The production version of the Alfa Romeo 4C will make its debut at next month's Geneva motor show, two years after the concept appeared. Largely unchanged from the prototype, the 4C retains its mid-engined layout, short and wide proportions (less than 4,000mm long, 2,000mm wide, 1,180mm high and a 2,400mm wheelbase) and broadly similar surfacing. The changes appear to be more focused around productionized details.Tue, 04 Mar 2014
By Ollie Kew First Official Pictures 04 March 2014 09:00 This beauty is the Maserati Alfieri concept. It’s a 460bhp, V8-powered coupe that points to the styling of the next GranTurismo, and Maserati’s soon-to-swell range of sports cars.With Maserati in the midst of a massive expansion programme, we’re getting used to seeing Maserati SUV concepts and diesel saloon cars at motor shows. Refreshing to see Maser take on the Porsche 911 again, isn’t it?