7 Band Car Equalizer Pre-amp Gr-eq9 Gravity Low Pass Select 60hz/120hz on 2040-parts.com
San Jose, California, United States
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is
applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details.
MPN:Does Not Apply
UPC:Does not apply
7 Band Car Equalizer Pre-Amp GR-Eq9 Gravity Low Pass Select 60hz/120hz
- 7 Band 1/2 din Equalizer with rotary controls
- 12 dB Boost/Cut adjustable @ 50 Hz, 125 Hz, 320 Hz, 750 Hz, 2.2 KHz, 6 KHz, and 16 kHz
- Adjustable AUX input sensitivity
- Rotary volume control
- 6 channel RCA outputs
- AUX input w/ source select switching
- Sub output
- Sub level control
- Gold plated pre-amp inputs
- Gold plated pre-amp outputs
- Rotary fader controls
- Selectable 60/90 Hz Low-Pass Crossover
- RCA Jack
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 105dB
- Frequency Response 10-50,000Hz
- 7 Volt Line Driver
- Size: 7" Wide by 4-1/8" Deep by 1" High
1.SHIPPING FROM US
2. Item(s) will be shipped out within 1 working days after receipt of a verified payment. We do not ship on weekends.
3. We only ship to confirmed addresses. Your address MUST MATCH your Shipping address. We are not responsible for any loss of the mail if the shipping information is incorrect.
4.If you want to change address, pls contact us immediately after payment.
5.Pls contact us if any delay on the shipping.
6.Taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Return Policy :We offer 30 days return policy, Returns must be in same condition with original packages and all contents, buyer must contact us.
Equalizers Only for Sale
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:00:00 -0700
It's estimated over 1.2 million people die each year in traffic mishaps around the world. That's 3200 per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, year after year. With such statistics in mind, 'Sharing the Road' was designated as the theme for the 2007 Michelin Challenge Design competition.
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Mitsubishi Motors Corp. President Osamu Masuko says the company won't pull out of the U.S. market and that his personal mid-range sales target is 200,000 units a year, or roughly four times today's level of 50,000.
Tue, 04 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0800
By Ollie Kew
First Official Pictures
04 March 2014 13:45
Meet the new Nissan Juke Nismo RS. Coming to the UK this summer, it’s an updated, uprated version of the existing hot Juke, wearing the new lights of the facelifted Juke we saw earlier this week at the Geneva motor show. Given how similar it looks to a regular Nismo Juke, you might be left feeling short-changed – right up until the moment you climb inside.