70%vlt Very Low Silver Window Tint Film 40" Inch X10' Ft Feet Uv Protection Roll on 2040-parts.com
Seoul, Korea, South
Window Tint for Sale
- Gila window tint, 20% limo black, 6.5feet by 24"
- Black magic tint film select 20% vlt charcoal grey color cars trucks suvs vans(US $12.95)
- Window tint roll 40"x100' premium dyed 05% 20% 35% 50% 70% lifetime warranty(US $180.00)
- 2ply 3m x 50cm 20% vlt black car home glass window tint tinting film vinyl roll(C $6.98)
- High quality 7 in 1 car window film tools squeegee scraper set kit car home tint
- Professional 6 in 1 car window film tools squeegee scraper set kit car home tint(C $11.99)
By the CAR editorial team First Official Pictures 03 January 2014 18:30 It’s still the ultimate sun-loving, value-packed roadster that’s untouchable this side of a Porsche Boxster. The rear-drive, two-seat MX-5 is an icon and, frankly, fans cringe that it’ll be messed up, such is its consistent excellence. Mazda’s SkyActiv philosophy should keep standards up, by bringing the 2014 roadster’s weight down. Mazda’s ethos is to optimise every component, from chassis architecture to drivetrains, to boost efficiency and driveability.Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Toyota RAV4 EV - Made in canada There was a bit of a kerfuffle last month when a Toyota man went on record to say that Toyota would not be making an electric RAV4 that you and I could buy and that instead the electric RAV4 would be “…focused on very strategic applications”. We took that to mean business fleets. But it soon transpired that the Toyota man - Toyota’s National Business Planning Manager – has not been speaking with the authority, and Toyota were quick to respond by saying “…2012 RAV4 EV will definitely be sold to the general public”.Mon, 24 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Looks like we've got ourselves a good ol' fashioned truck horsepower war brewing. Hot on the heels of the debut of the Chevrolet Silverado-based Reaper by Lingelfelter and the Callaway-tuned Chevrolet Silverado, German tuner Geiger has brought out their version of the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor dubbed "The Beast." Apparently, the company felt that the standard Raptor just didn't produce enough power, but their take on the already mental truck is slightly different from Hennessey's approach. Geiger has added a 2.9-liter supercharger to the 6.2-liter V8, bringing the horsepower output up from 411-hp to 572-hp.