8 Lug 8x165.1 8x6.5 Moto Metal Mo970 20x9 Black N Machined +0mm Wheels Rims on 2040-parts.com
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:MO97029080300
Quantity:4 New Wheels In Factory Boxes
Wheel Pictured is:For Style Only. May Vary Slightly
Shipping:!! SIGNATURE REQUIRED !!
Number of Bolts:8
Finish:Gloss Black Machined With Milled Accents
Wheel Size:20 x 9
Free Shipping:Free Shipping
Lug Nuts Not Included:Lug Nuts Not Included
Hub Rings Not Included:Hub Rings Not Included
Bolt Pattern 1:8x165.1
Center Cap:Closed end only. No open caps for lock outs.
Bolt Pattern 2:8x6.5
8 Lug 8x165.1 8x6.5 Moto Metal MO970 20x9 Black n Machined +0mm Wheels Rims
Please provide us the year, make and model along with any modifications in the check out notes so we can verify fitment.
We ship from many different locations in the U.S. so these may not come from the listed location. If you need them buy a certain date please email us first.
IF UNSURE OF FITMENT EMAIL US BY CLICKING ASK A QUESTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
CALL OR TEXT 651-746-4082
leave message if no answer
- Tires And Installation Hardware ( lugs, locks, valve stems, hub rings or spacers ) Not Included. Most Stock Lug Nuts Do Not Work On Aftermarket Wheels.
- When Putting Aftermarket Wheels On Your Vehicle You May Need To Modify It To Ensure Proper Fitment. Spacers, Adapters, Fender Rolling, Installing Fender Flares, Minor Wheel Well Trimming Or A Lift May Be Required
- These Wheels May Not Be Hub Centric. I Do Not Sell Hub Rings.
| SHIPPING & HANDLING|
- Shipping only to confirmed shipping address in lower 48 states.
- Shipping method is via Fedex or UPS. Our choice.
- All orders will be processed Monday through Friday only.
- We ship from many different locations in the U.S. so these may not come from the listed location. If you need them buy a certain date please email us first.
Wheel Lugs for Sale
Wed, 06 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
By Ollie Kew
First Official Pictures
06 November 2013 09:30
This is the first picture of Jaguar's new F-type coupe, which will be revealed in full at the Los Angeles motor show. Seen testing in the UK earlier in 2013, the new Porsche 911 rival will be powered by the same range of supercharged engines as the lairy soft-top. Apart from the (likely optional) glass roof and worryingly narrow boot aperture, the F-type coupe looks all but identical to the pretty C-X16 concept that first previewed the F-type back in 2011.
Fri, 06 Aug 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Saab is rumoured to be returning to rallying after a long hiatus. The new owners of Saab have reportedly been in negotiations with the organising body behind the World Rally Championship and hope to sign a deal to compete with their upcoming 9-1 small car.After the mass departure of many of the main players a few years ago, the WRC looked down and out. However, the 2012 season is shaping up to be a return to form.
Fri, 02 Mar 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Seat Toledo Concept - heading for Geneva 2012
The new SEAT Toledo Concept has been revealed ahead of its debut at the Geneva Motor Show next week. Looks production ready. Looking close to production-ready, the SEAT Toledo Concept has been rolled out by SEAT this morning ahead of a public debut next week in Geneva.