8 Lug 8x165.1 8x6.5 Moto Metal Mo970 20x9 Black N Machined +0mm Wheels Rims on 2040-parts.com
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:MO97029080300
Quantity:4 New Wheels In Factory Boxes
Wheel Pictured is:For Style Only. May Vary Slightly
Shipping:!! SIGNATURE REQUIRED !!
Number of Bolts:8
Finish:Gloss Black Machined With Milled Accents
Wheel Size:20 x 9
Free Shipping:Free Shipping
Lug Nuts Not Included:Lug Nuts Not Included
Hub Rings Not Included:Hub Rings Not Included
Bolt Pattern 1:8x165.1
Center Cap:Closed end only. No open caps for lock outs.
Bolt Pattern 2:8x6.5
8 Lug 8x165.1 8x6.5 Moto Metal MO970 20x9 Black n Machined +0mm Wheels Rims
Please provide us the year, make and model along with any modifications in the check out notes so we can verify fitment.
We ship from many different locations in the U.S. so these may not come from the listed location. If you need them buy a certain date please email us first.
IF UNSURE OF FITMENT EMAIL US BY CLICKING ASK A QUESTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
CALL OR TEXT 651-746-4082
leave message if no answer
- Tires And Installation Hardware ( lugs, locks, valve stems, hub rings or spacers ) Not Included. Most Stock Lug Nuts Do Not Work On Aftermarket Wheels.
- When Putting Aftermarket Wheels On Your Vehicle You May Need To Modify It To Ensure Proper Fitment. Spacers, Adapters, Fender Rolling, Installing Fender Flares, Minor Wheel Well Trimming Or A Lift May Be Required
- These Wheels May Not Be Hub Centric. I Do Not Sell Hub Rings.
| SHIPPING & HANDLING|
- Shipping only to confirmed shipping address in lower 48 states.
- Shipping method is via Fedex or UPS. Our choice.
- All orders will be processed Monday through Friday only.
- We ship from many different locations in the U.S. so these may not come from the listed location. If you need them buy a certain date please email us first.
Wheel Lugs for Sale
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 00:00:00 -0800
The new Porsche Boxster Spyder - goes on sale next year
We thought it was going to be the Porsche Boxster Speedster when we reported that Porsche were out testing a disguised Boxster at the Nurburgring back in September. Or maybe it was going to be the Boxster R. But it’s actually called the Porsche Boxster Spyder.
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The 2010 Vauxhall Meriva testing at the Nurburgring
This Meriva is an all new design and follows the family theme set by the new Astra and Insignia. But we think it’s a bit of a ringer for the new Kia Venga we saw at Frankfurt last week. Still, there’s a limit to what you can do with a set criteria and a five-seat MPV, so that’s no huge surprise.
Mon, 14 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
It's been six months since some 500 cars from the gigantic Lambrecht Chevrolet stash found new homes, and many of them are well into their restorations. In fact, all a few needed was a new battery, some fluids, and a few hours of work to be brought back to life. Others will surely be preserved as-is, not even with their dust wiped away.