The new generation Freedom HF1000 is equipped with quick-connect AC terminals and ignition lockout capability. The quick-connect AC terminals enable quick installation eliminating the need for strain relief clamps. The ignition lockout feature helps to minimize battery drain by disabling the inverter when the ignition is turned off.
The Freedom HF1000 Inverter/Charger is one of the smallest, lightest, and most affordable inverter/chargers in the market today. The Xantrex 806-1020 Freedom HF1000 Inverter/Charger features modified sine wave output and is designed to operate entertainment systems and small appliances in boats, RV’s and trucks. The Freedom HF is available in three models: 1000 watts with a 20-amp charger, 1000 watts with a 55-amp charger and 1800 watts with a 40-amp charger.
Multistage charging helps ensure that batteries are recharged quickly and efficiently. The HF1000 is equipped with a built-in automatic transfer switch and dual GFCI receptacle. Detachable digital remote control panel display provides precise system information and can be mounted at a convenient location for remote monitoring. Quick-connect, UL-approved, strain-relief AC terminal block on both input & output sides enables incredibly easy installation
- Designed to power demanding loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, small appliances and other electronic equipment
- Ignition lockout feature helps to minimize battery drain
- Digital, detachable remote panel pre-attached with 25’ extension cable for remote system monitoring
- Automatic three-stage battery charger
- Designed to be hardwired using quick-connect AC terminals or by connecting AC through GFCI receptacles (included)
- Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection
- ETL certified to UL458 for use in mobile RV, marine and commercial applications
- Output power (continuous) 1000 Watts
- Surge power 2000 Watts
- Output frequency regulation: 60 Hz
- Inverter voltage regulation 115 +/-10 Vrms
- Output wave form: Modified sine wave
- Efficiency (full load) > 80%
- Peak efficiency > 87%
- No-load input power (producing output voltage): < 10 Watts
- Off mode current draw (display off): < 1 mA
- Charge rate: 20 Amps
- AC input voltage range 90 – 130 Vac
- AC transfer relay: 30 Amp
- Battery voltage (nominal): 12 Vdc
- Operating voltage range 10.5 – 15.5 Vdc
- Low battery cut-out (low limit / high limit): 10.5 Vdc / 11.8 Vdc
- AC input (max. charge): 5 Aac
- Default bulk charge voltage setting: 14.2 Vdc
- Default float charge voltage setting: 13.5 Vdc
- Battery charge outputs: One
- Charge control: Three-stage
- Battery type settings: Flooded / Gel / AGM / Fixed 13.5 Vdc
- Equalization: No
- Internal temperature-sensitive charging: Yes
- Optimal operating temperature range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Optional remotes: Detachable display
- Unit weight 10 lb (4.5 kg)
- Unit dimensions (H x W x L): 4.2 x 9.5 x 15.5“ (106 x 241 x 393 mm)
- Warranty: Two year
For answers to any questions, feel free to live chat or email us
directly using the link at the bottom of the page.
Items may be shipped UPS or USPS.
All items shipped through UPS and FedEx will need a physical
UPS does not deliver to a P.O. Box.
If we receive an address with a P.O. Box, we will try to contact you for a
If we get no response within 2 days of processed payment we will ship through
the post office (USPS), but it will not be trackable or insured.
All shipments going to PR, GU, HI and AK will have a surcharge
added for mailing.
All items going to these places will go through the Post Office.
Please contact us for shipping rated to any of these four places. Please
provide your zip code in your email.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties,
taxes and charges are not included in the item price or
shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with
your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs
will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are
normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when
you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping
- We do not mark
merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and
International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
All international shipments will be shipped
through the post office.
Feel free to contact us for Air Parcel Post rates.
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery for this method.
If at any time you have questions about shipping rates contact us.
All packages shipping though an APO, FPO, and
PPO will be shipped through the Post Office (USPS).
All addresses with a P.O. Box will be shipped
via the Post Office (USPS).
In most cases we will try to contact you for an alternative physical address,
especially high valued items.
We do offer overnight/next day, 2 day, and 3
day shipping on most of our products.
Please contact us for availability and rates.
Many items are available to be combined into
Each product posted on EBay indicates whether it can be combined for discounts
on shipping rates.
If you have any questions, please email us.
All packages shipped through UPS will have up
to $100.00 of declared value.
If you would like a tracking number for your
purchase, if sent through UPS, FedEx, send an email with your name and item
All items being returned must be received by us within 14 days
of you receiving the item.
When we receive the product in good condition we will send a check for the
value of the product minus 25% for restocking.
If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us.
All Ohio residents who make a purchase from us are required by
law to pay a 7% sales tax on all products.
We are committed to providing our customer with the best service
We will not share any of your information.
We are not in the business of selling names; we are in the business of selling
you the highest quality products at the very best prices.
Boat and RV Accessories stands behind all of our
We only purchase from top of the line manufactures to make sure that you only
receive the very best.
All of our products are brand new and have never been used.
We do not sell refurbished goods.
All of our products are held in very high standards against the
One item from every batch in tested to ensure quality and to make sure it meets
If you have any other questions please email Boat and RV