95' LT1 engine around 120K original miles. Ran when removed from Buick Roadmaster. includes computer module. valve covers need new gaskets. Also selling the 4L60E transmission for $400 or take both for $900. Pick up in Oregon or buyer arranges shipping.
95' Lt1 Engine With Computer Module on 2040-parts.com
Sandy, Oregon, United States
Complete Engines for Sale
- 06-09 mazda 3 2.0l vin f 8th digit engine motor complete 81k low miles tested!(US $849.99)
- Aristo 2jzgte ecu(US $145.00)
- 2003 international powerstroke 7.3 diesel engine and transmission.(US $5,800.00)
- 4.7 dodge engine(US $1,400.00)
- 2005 - 2006 infiniti g35 sedan awd engine motor 3.5l 79k miles oem " tested "(US $1,349.99)
- 98 99 00 passat engine 1.8l turbo 190k miles good running motor(US $350.00)
McLaren Special Operations has delivered the McLaren X-1 to Pebble Beach, a re-bodied, one-off McLaren MP4-12C. We knew McLaren were planning a special car for Pebble Beach, and this is it – the McLaren X-1 Concept. If McLaren were looking for a way to show just how much the customisation service at Woking - McLaren Special Operations – can actually offer clients, the commission from an un-named McLaren client to create this one-off McLaren must have been manna from heaven.Fri, 06 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
We understand it's a big product announcement, suggesting that a new model line will be confirmed. And all the signs are that it's one to whet the appetites of enthusiasts. Which new Jaguar will be confirmed today?Fri, 14 Oct 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Volvo V30 (2013) caught on video testing It’s quite tough to know how to describe the 2013 Volvo V30 we’ve got on video out testing in Europe. And not just because it’s covered in camouflage. We’re pretty sure that what we have is a five-door version of the next Volvo C30, but does that make the V30 a proper estate, or is it just a five-door hatch?