98 99 00 Volkswagen Beetle Passenger/right Side Door Mirror Oem on 2040-parts.com
Houston, Texas, US
Item must be returned within:30 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Return policy details:
Other Part Number:34716
Placement on Vehicle:Array
98 99 00 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE PASSENGER/RIGHT SIDE DOOR MIRROR OEM
- All our auto parts are USED parts and will show normal wear and tear, unless otherwise stated in the item description.
- We have a variety of engine computers, modules, switches, fuse boxes, and a large variety of other parts from different domestic and import manufacturers. For more details please check our eBay store.
- Additional pictures will be provided upon request.
- The item in the picture is the exact item you will receive.
- We will appreciate very much if you contact us before putting a negative/neutral feedback in order to take care of any issues regarding your order.
- We ship to all states within the U.S. including Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska. We ship immediately when payment is received.
- We only ship to PayPal confirmed address.
- FREE shipping is within the continental U.S. 48 States.
- Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and all international locations please email us for shipping price.
- Pay securely with any major credit card through PayPal.
Visit My eBay Store: 1-stopautoparts
Mirrors for Sale
Sat, 18 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
It wasn’t a bad starting point for an able mid-sized crossover – a high-riding Impreza, in all but name – but it wasn’t the cheapest offering in the class. But now, with the Yen being a bit kinder to Japanese car makers, Subaru has decided to nudge the price a bit lower to start the XV range off below £20k for the first time. The price drop for the XV only applies to the 1.6 litre petrol versions, but you can now get the entry-level XV 1.6i S for a more affordable £19,995 rising to £23,415 for the XV 1.6i SE with the Lineartronic gearbox, reductions across the range of £1300.
Fri, 05 Sep 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Fiat has issued this Youtube video of its new 500X crossover, which is destined to launch the Italian brand into the compact SUV market dominated by the Nissan Juke. Although an annoyingly restricted view of the 500X, it is possible to make out the silhouette and outline of the baby crossover, which goes on sale in the UK in time for the new 15-reg launch in March 2015. See the Fiat 500X in full at the 2014 Paris motor show on 2 October – we’ll have the first official photographs and news the moment the covers come off.
Fri, 02 Mar 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Technicon Design is all set to present the Roding Roadster – the first production car developed for Roding Automobile – at Car Design News’ Car Design Night in Geneva on Tuesday evening. The car is the result of collaboration between the two companies after Roding contacted Technicon Design at the beginning of 2011 with the task of redesigning its prototype sports car. Roding developed a prototype of its Roadster concept in 2008, originally designed at the university in Munich, and displayed at the Frankfurt motor show three years ago.