Interchange Part Number:F88F-12A650-HC
Other Part Number:17980
Part Brand:Factory, OEM
Placement on Vehicle:Front
98 FORD WINDSTAR ENGINE COMPUTER ECU ECM F88F-12A650-HC OEM
MOST COMPUTER MODULES MUST BE REPROGRAMMED BY THE DEALERSHIP/PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC
TO INSURE DRIVEABILITY AND EMISSION STANDARDS.
PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LOCAL MECHANIC FOR DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
WINDSTAR 98 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (R. dash thru firewall), 6-232 (3.8L), std emis (Fed), ID F88F-HC
WINDSTAR 98 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (R. dash thru firewall), 6-232 (3.8L), std emis (Fed), ID F88F-HD
- All our auto parts are USED parts and will show normal wear and tear, unless otherwise stated in the item description.
- We have a variety of headlights, tail lights, mirrors
from different domestic and import manufacturers.For more details please
check our eBay store.
- Additional pictures will be provided upon request.
- The item in the picture is the exact item you will receive.
- We will appreciate very much if you contact us before
putting a negative/neutral feedback in order for us to help you with any
- We ship to all states within the U.S. including Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska. Shipped immediately.Upon payment is received.
- We only ship to PayPal confirmed address.
- FREE shipping is within the continental U.S. 48 States.
- Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and all international locations please email us for shipping price.
- Pay securely with any major credit card through PayPal.
Engine Computers for Sale
Thu, 29 Jul 2010
Jack Roush was transferred on Wednesday evening to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., to receive treatment for facial injures sustained in a plane crash, his company said. Roush, 68, is co-owner of Roush-Fenway Racing and chairman of Roush Enterprises, a supplier most famous for customizing Ford Mustangs. He crashed his plane during landing on Tuesday at an airport in Oshkosh, Wis.
Mon, 17 Sep 2012
The Lexus LF-CC Concept – heading for a debut at Paris 2012 – is a bold concept previewing the new Lexus IS. Lexus is certainly getting its style Mojo together with new models that offer more dramatic styling, and seem to offer more for the driver too. Like the Lexus LF-CC Concept.
Tue, 19 Apr 2011
The Porsche Cayenne has been given a minor refresh for 2011. Even if you don't blink, you may miss it - but here's what you need to know about the modestly overhauled Cayenne 4x4 range. What's new with the Porsche Cayenne?
2040Parts.com © 2012-2022. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.