9mm (3/8 Inch) Nylon Braided 50 Foot Multi-purpose Rope Black on 2040-parts.com
US, United States
Anchoring, Docking for Sale
- Anchor line 3/8" x 50' black double braid nylon/ rope/dock made in the usa(US $21.95)
- Chain stopper, windline marine, cs-1, stainless steel
- Dock line double braided nylon 3/8" x 20' gold & white rope shoreline sl91401(US $15.95)
- Shorestation boat lift(US $2,500.00)
- Yamaha suv heavy duty anchor kit mwv-anchr-kt-00 boat anchor watercraft(US $149.89)
- Ironwood pacific outdoors anchor ring assembly w/standard red buoy -002.5r(US $63.86)
It’s the Tokyo Motor Show next month, and that’s a big deal for Japanese car makers, eager to make a statement at their home motor show, and Suzuki are quick out of the gate with three new concepts for the show. The Suzuki Crosshiker is a three-door crossover that comes complete with a big panoramic roof, weighs just a bit over 800kg, is about the size of a compact car – but higher riding, and is powered by a new, frugal three-cylinder engine. Concept number two is the Suzuki X-Lander which get built on the underpinnings of the Jimny and gets four wheel drive with power coming from a 1.3 litre petrol engine mated to an electric motor.
One Lap of the Web: Aston Martin Works, 'Gran Turismo' movie and the Mercedes-Benz S-class build processWed, 24 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
We spend a lot of time on the Internet -- pretty much whenever we're not driving, writing about or working on cars. Since there's more out there than we'd ever be able to cover, here's our daily digest of car stuff on the Web you may not otherwise have heard about. -- Along with the “Need for Speed” franchise, the “Gran Turismo” series may be the latest in line to make the leap to the big screen.Wed, 01 Apr 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The Audi RS5 caught testing at the Nurburgring this week. The Audi S5 is a cracking looking car. Stylish and understated, it carries a big enough stick to provide oodles of fun for most, but a real barn-stormer of car, with plenty of power would, even in these constrained times, be a winner.