A Pair Universal Motorcycle Saddlebags Saddle Bags Pouch For Harley With Belts on 2040-parts.com
Manufacturer Part Number:3621
It is easy on and easy off for quick
installation and removal.
Every biker needs a good set of luggage for
keeping their belongings safe while riding motorcycles.
This is a great way to travel! Lots of room
to pack what you need for your next trip or rally or is great for last
These bags will look great on your bike!
External dimensions:about 28cm(L) + 11cm(W) + 14cm(H)(the short side)
+24cm(H)(the high side)
Internal dimensions: about 21cm(L) + 9cm(W) + 13cm(H)(the short side) + 22cm(H)(the high side)
length:29cm/11.4"(include the metal button)
Includes：Pair of Saddlebags
- We ship the package within 3 days after the payement is completed.
- We ship to ebay address ONLY. Please make sure your address in ebay is matched with your shipping address before you pay.
- Express Mail Service is available. Delivery time is 3-7 business days. You need to contact us about this service.
- Please Note:
duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or
shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- We accept PayPal only.
- If buyer want to delay the payment because of financial problem, please contact me by the ebay message within 3 days.
- In case the item is defective, please inform us within 30 days of receipt, we will arrange reship or refund.
- Buyers have to pay for the return cost and we will pay the cost for resend.
We sincerely hope you will be satisfied with our customer services.If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We would like to do whatever we can do to help you out.Please DO NOT leave us negative feedback. If you are not satisfied in any regard, please contact us for solution.
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
Mon, 20 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Chrysler Group is developing a supercharged Hemi V8 with power approaching the 640 hp of the SRT Viper's V10. The 6.2-liter engine, code-named Hellcat, is expected to debut on the next-generation Dodge Challenger and perhaps other vehicles, according to sources within Chrysler. The engine's existence was revealed on the Internet site Allpar.com and confirmed by Chrysler insiders.
Mon, 07 Sep 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The McLaren P11 has now been named - it will be the McLaren MP4-12C
Update 9/9/09: McLaren has now released full details and pictures of the McLaren MP4-12C
Update 10/0/09: Ron Dennis talks about the MP4-12c and McLaren Automotive’s future plans. But of course it’s about McLaren history, and more than a passing nod to its F1 heritage. The McLaren F1 cars are all dubbed MP4, but I think we’d prefer to have seen something like McLaren F2.
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
THE NEW Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet has been revealed ahead of its launch at the Los Angeles Motor Show. The model takes a largely familiar format to modals that have gone before it, but this time the German firm is releasing two Turbo models at the same time. The 513bhp Turbo Cabriolet will be the entry point to the forced-induction 911 duo, starting at £126,766 before options.