Abn Jdm Ultra-premium Chrome M12x1.5 Wheel/lug Nuts 1.4" Tall, ¾" Hex 16 Pack on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Manufacturer:Auto Body Now
ABN JDM Ultra-Premium Chrome M12x1.5 Wheel/Lug Nuts 1.4" Tall, ¾" Hex 16 PACK
The ABN JDM Ultra-Premium Chrome M12 1.5 Wheel/Lug Nuts 1.4" Tall, ¾" Hex is a must have for anyone who changes or rotates their tires. Cold forged and heat treated carbon steel chrome to prevent rust and increased durability. Bulge Seat design provides more seating surface while preventing damages to the wheel. Each thread is precision machined for simple install and removal. Designed with a closed-end acorn for easy install. 1.4" Tall, L=35mm, 3/4" hex, bulge seat. Please reference your owner's manual to ensure that these will fit your wheels.
- Cold forged and heat treated carbon steel chrome to prevent rust and increased durability
- Bulge Seat design provides more seating surface while preventing damages to the wheel
- Each thread is precision machined for simple install and removal
- Designed with a closed-end acorn for easy install
- 1.4" Tall, L=35mm, 3/4" hex, bulge seat
- Manufacturer: Auto Body Now
- Shipping Weight: 180
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Wheel Lugs for Sale
Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Fiesta EcoSport SUV (rendered by Car & Driver Brazil)
Ford has confirmed they will reveal an all-new vehicle planned for introduction in India and other global markets which we assume is the EcoSport SUV. A week or two back we reported that Ford in India has inadvertently posted some details about the upcoming Ford Ecosport, a high-riding compact SUV based on the same platform as the Fiesta. We speculated that the EcoSport would arrive at the Auto Expo 2012 in New Delhi in January, and it looks like Ford has confirmed that.
Thu, 10 Nov 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Honda has released these renders of the Small Sports EV Concept it hopes will be the star of the upcoming Tokyo Motor Show. Very few details of the compact sports car have been revealed, but it looks to be similar in size to the Mazda MX-5, but with an almost monovolume silhouette, with virtually no transition from hood to windscreen at the front and a pair of buttresses that extend from the top of the seats to the trailing edge of the rear deck. The front mask features full-width blue lighting and a glazed 'grille', which appear to becoming visual identifiers for EVs.
Mon, 06 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
New Peugeot 308 SW (Estate) revealed
The new Peugeot 308 has only just gone on sale in the UK, but Peugeot are ready with its load-lugging sibling – the Peugeot 308 SW Estate – revealed this morning ahead of a debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Peugeot aren’t telling us what the boot capacity of the new 308 SW is with the back seats down, but with the back seats up it offers 610 litres – more than rivals like the Golf and Focus Estates can manage – and Peugeot say the load space is particularly uncluttered too. The extra space is thanks to an increase in length of the Estate over the Hatch of 327mm – all in the boot area as the wheelbase stays the same as the hatch – with the same EMP2 platform as the Hatch making the Estate up to 140kg lighter too.