Aims Aims Power (pwrinv400w) 400w Power Inverter on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
AIMS Power (PWRINV400W) 400W Power Inverter
The AIMS Power 400 watt inverter is a great solution for mobile power needs. Capable of outputting 400W of continuous power in a light and compact case. This inverter also includes two types of DC cables, one for a cigarette lighter adapter receptacle and the other and alligator clamp style cable for directly connecting to your battery terminals.
- 400W continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Over Temperature/Over Load protection
- Includes cigarette lighter connection with built in fuse (180W max) and direct connect cables
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Manufacturer: AIMS Power
- Shipping Weight: 175
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door. For free shipping, please allow an additional 4 business days for your package to arrive. If you choose expedited shipping, please allow an additional 2 business days.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Power Inverters for Sale
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Datsun has unveiled its new Go ahead of its release in India early next year. Designed at Nissan's global Design Center in Atsugi, Japan, the Go is the first model to be produced since Datsun's revival as a low-cost brand. The five-door hatchback is expected to be "a category up" in its price range of below INR 400,000 (around $6,700).
Mon, 03 Aug 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Mercedes-Benz is developing a three-seat sports car for Smart. Depicted here in a series of European patent-application sketches obtained by AutoWeek, the radical new sports car forms part of an extended range of new Smart models planned for introduction by the middle of the next decade, including a more conventional four-seater to be produced in cooperation with Renault. Mercedes-Benz is reacting to increased competition from Toyota in the form of the iQ and the impending arrival of similar urban-based offerings from premium-brand rivals Audi and BMW.
Wed, 27 Jul 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Here we have what could best be described as a transitional model for Aston Martin. The Virage in 1989 replaced Newport-Pagnell's ancient Aston Martin V8 models, which themselves were replacements for the ancient DB series. However, it's still a hand-built Aston much in the mold of earlier models.