Aims Aims Power (pwrinv400w) 400w Power Inverter on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
AIMS Power (PWRINV400W) 400W Power Inverter
The AIMS Power 400 watt inverter is a great solution for mobile power needs. Capable of outputting 400W of continuous power in a light and compact case. This inverter also includes two types of DC cables, one for a cigarette lighter adapter receptacle and the other and alligator clamp style cable for directly connecting to your battery terminals.
- 400W continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Over Temperature/Over Load protection
- Includes cigarette lighter connection with built in fuse (180W max) and direct connect cables
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Manufacturer: AIMS Power
- Shipping Weight: 175
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door. For free shipping, please allow an additional 4 business days for your package to arrive. If you choose expedited shipping, please allow an additional 2 business days.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Power Inverters for Sale
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
The VW Golf R 400 (pictured) is going in to production
Well, we did say the VW Golf R 400 – which debuted at the Beijing Motor Show last week – looked production ready. And it seems it is. Car and Driver have had confirmation from VW’s R&D boss, Heinz-Jakob Neusser, that the Golf R 400 isn’t a concept after all but the first look at a new extreme Golf.
Mon, 09 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Former General Motors CEO Robert Stempel, who led the automaker during a turbulent period of recession and restructuring in the early 1990s, has died at the age of 77. "Bob was a very popular chairman with employees, and his many accomplishments as a visionary engineer included leading the development of the catalytic converter, one of the great environmental advancements in auto history," GM said in a statement. "His knowledge of battery development led to the push for the EV1 electric car, and Bob continued to build his expertise in the electrification of the automobile after he left GM in 1992."
Stempel died Saturday in Florida, the Detroit News and Detroit Free Press reported Monday night.
Fri, 03 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Audi A5 TDIe offers more efficient engines in Sportback & Coupe
Audi has made the A5 Coupe and Sportback even more efficient with two new TDIe engines and SE Technik specification option. We’ve only just reported the powerful BiTurbo 3.0 litre diesel engines for the Audi A6 and A7, and now we get news from Audi of diesel engines at the other end of the spectrum with new, more efficient TDIe engines for the Audi A5 Coupe and A5 Sportback. The new efficient TDIe engines come in either a 136PS or 163PS versions, with fuel economy as impressive as 64.2mpg in the A5 Sportback 2.0 TDIe 136PS.