Aims Aims Power (pwrinv500012w) 5000w Power Inverter on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
AIMS Power (PWRINV500012W) 5000W Power Inverter
Introducing the AIMS Compact 5000 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter. Over the past 10 years, AIMS has been constantly improving this product. With this newest upgrade, they have created an industry standard. This inverter is smaller and lighter than the original AIMS 5000 Watt Modified Sine Inverter. This inverter replaces PWRINV5000W. This unit weighs only 16 lbs. and is only 17 inches long, which means it has a considerably smaller footprint then the previous best selling AIMS 5000 Watt inverter. This New AIMS 5000 Watt Compact Power Inverter also has 2 other major changes. First, it only has one set of DC input terminals on the DC side. Eliminating the need for Jumpers or multiple sets of cables. Second, the Direct Connect AC terminal block has been repositioned on the unit. This change was made to give the user a better view of the Meters on the unit. AIMS did a great job upgrading this unit. The best part is that the unit cost has not changed, it is still the best value available in this size power inverter. This is a great whole-house inverter or large RV or toy hauler inverter.
- 5000W max continuous modified sine power
- Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
- Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current consumption
- Quadruple ac receptacle
- AC hardwire output for loads greater than 1500W
- Manufacturer: AIMS Power
- Shipping Weight: 1830
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Sun, 18 Oct 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Flavio Briatore is launching legal action to get his lifetime ban overturned
Flavio Briatore will start legal proceedings in the Paris Tribunal de Grande tomorrow in an attempt to overturn the lifetime ban he received from the FIA for his part in the ‘Singapore-Gate’ race fixing episode, which saw Nelson Piquet Jnr intentionally crashing his car to allow team mate Fernando Alonso to take victory in the 2008 Singapore Grand Prix. Briatore is claiming the life time ban from involvement in any FIA sanctioned Motor Sport – including driver management – is a legal absurdity. And he probably has a point.
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Citroen has revealed the C-Zero, an electric city car based on Mitsubishi's i-MiEV, and a sibling to Peugeot's iOn. Well, Citroen and Peugeot are both now taken care of - Citroen's PSA partner Peugeot unveiled the iOn earlier this year - but the rebadged i-MiEV is an easy way for Citroen to add a zero-emissions vehicle to its range. The C-Zero is powered by a 47kW (64bhp) motor that also produces 133lb ft and sends the drive to the rear wheels.
Wed, 02 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
NOT content with wheeling out an ever improving line of super-luxury cars, Crewe-based Bentley has chosen to add luxury furniture to its sales catalogue. Designed to furnish luxury homes, company bosses are keen to stress that the collections combine Bentley’s inherent qualities of craftsmanship, heritage and tradition, exclusivity and style, with the exacting design of a leading European furniture maker. Buyers of the furniture can expect the same attention to detail and exacting high standards as those with the means to purchase one of Bentley’s cars.