Airaid 775-480 Performance Breather on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Airaid 775-480 Performance Breather
Chrome top 1.25" outside diameter - pickupsh on 2" outside diameter 1.5" tall.
- Superior filtration
- Superior ventilation
- Washable and reusable
- Hand-built using the finest materials
- Lifetime no hassle warranty
- Manufacturer: Airaid
- Shipping Weight: 5
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Oil Filler Caps for Sale
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Flying cars might still be on the drawing board, but automakers are making progress toward futuristic advances in driving. The latest example from Volkswagen is a car that can essentially drive itself. Volkswagen presented its Temporary Auto Pilot (TAP) system this week at the European Union research project HAVEit (Highly Automated Vehicles for Intelligent Transport).
Mon, 15 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
These official sketches show MG's new British-designed concept car: the CS crossover. It's MG's second go at a SUV design, following the retro-styled Icon concept unveiled in 2012. This new car has an altogether more modern look, and is aimed squarely at young car buyers instead of MG enthusiasts.
Wed, 23 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Aspid (which were IFR Aspid) – Spanish sports car maker – is teasing a new sports car to be revealed in the next few weeks. Aspid is a Spanish maker of sports cars responsible for the rather retro – at least in styling – SuperSport model. We caught up with the Aspid SuperSport at Salon Prive a couple of years ago, and we were impressed by a Caterham-style car offering very high levels of fit and finish and a remarkable 0-62mph in under 3 seconds.