Airaid 775-480 Performance Breather on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Airaid 775-480 Performance Breather
Chrome top 1.25" outside diameter - pickupsh on 2" outside diameter 1.5" tall.
- Superior filtration
- Superior ventilation
- Washable and reusable
- Hand-built using the finest materials
- Lifetime no hassle warranty
- Manufacturer: Airaid
- Shipping Weight: 5
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Oil Filler Caps for Sale
Fri, 28 Sep 2012
The Peugeot Onyx Supercar Concept is a concept that will never be built and based on the underpinnings of the Peugeot Le Mans car. So Paris 2012 gets treated to the appealing Peugeot Onyx – a Gallic Jaguar C-X75, if you like – looking sexy and sleek on the floor in Paris with its copper and carbon fibre body and use of unusual materials like crystal glass and compressed paper. But it seems, as if we didn’t already know, that Peugeot aren’t planning to build an Onyx supercar – or at least not in their current financial muddle - and have even nicked its underpinnings from their own Le Mans 24hr diesel engine car to give the Onyx some eco and supercar credibility.
Fri, 14 Feb 2014
THE DARLING of the budget motoring sector is celebrating its first birthday, and to mark the celebration Dacia is making its already affordable Duster SUV even more attractive. With boasts of being the fastest growing car brand in the country, Dacia is tempting buyers a range of highly competitive monthly repayment offers available on new Duster models ordered until 31st March 2014
Selected Duster Ambiance models are available from £199 deposit and £199 per month. For £10 per month extra customers can upgrade to the higher grade Laureate specification.
Tue, 06 Nov 2012
Maserati has revealed the first pictures and details of the 2013 Quattroporte ahead of its official debut at the Detroit auto show in January. The sixth-generation Quattroporte, a high-performance sports luxury saloon, will be the first of three new models that Maserati hopes will begin to increase its annual sales. The car retains some of the design cues from the outgoing model, namely the front grille, three side vents and the triangular C-pillar, while it also features a sharp beltline that rises towards the car's rear and runs through the side of the car.