Airaid 775-480 Performance Breather on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Airaid 775-480 Performance Breather
Chrome top 1.25" outside diameter - pickupsh on 2" outside diameter 1.5" tall.
- Superior filtration
- Superior ventilation
- Washable and reusable
- Hand-built using the finest materials
- Lifetime no hassle warranty
- Manufacturer: Airaid
- Shipping Weight: 5
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Oil Filler Caps for Sale
Mon, 01 Aug 2011
It was meant to be a modest, intimate affair for a select group of media. Yet as we flew to Frankfurt the day before the unveiling of BMW's i3 and i8 concept cars, it became quite clear that this was not to be the case. With hundreds of journalists flown in from all over, a live web broadcast to the rest of the globe, and, for the first time in history, the entire BMW board present in one room, project i is clearly vital to BMW's future product strategy.
Tue, 14 Jan 2014
Today at the Detroit Auto Show Subaru unveiled the new WRX STI. Last year's model got a bit of a lukewarm reception, as a lot of fans wanted to see something closer to the WRX Concept that was revealed at the 2013 New York Auto Show. It appears that Subaru has listened, and this year's WRX STI debuts with an all-new exterior design.
Thu, 05 Feb 2009
The facelifted Renault Clio for 2009 - Due to launch at the Geneva Motor Show in March
As with most car makers, Renault is going for the ‘Family’ look, and has grafted a new nose on the Clio to make it look like its big brother, the Megane. So it gets a new front end with new headlights, slitty grill and an air intake at the bottom. Big play is being made of the Clio GT (which Renault says will give more people more Va Va Voom!), and these are the pictures we have here.