Airaid 775-480 Performance Breather on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Airaid 775-480 Performance Breather
Chrome top 1.25" outside diameter - pickupsh on 2" outside diameter 1.5" tall.
- Superior filtration
- Superior ventilation
- Washable and reusable
- Hand-built using the finest materials
- Lifetime no hassle warranty
- Manufacturer: Airaid
- Shipping Weight: 5
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Oil Filler Caps for Sale
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
The first photos of the 2013 Mazda6 have been released showing the Takeri concept inspired Mazda6 before its Moscow Motor Show debut. The 2013 Mazda 6 has been teased by Mazda in a series of short videos (although they were all so pointless we only ran the first one) and now Mazda has released the first official photos of the new Mazda6 ahead of its debut next month at the Moscow Motor Show. But for whatever reason, Mazda seems intent on still hiding the new Mazda6 from proper scrutiny ahead of its Moscow debut; not a single photo of the whole car, just four bits.
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 00:00:00 -0800
Maserati has released photos of their new coupe, the GranTurismo, in advance of its unveiling at Geneva next week. Designed by Pininfarina, the sketches also circulating were by Jason Castriota who penned the Maserati Birdcage concept shown in Geneva in 2005, before it turned heads at the Goodwood Festival of Speed that year. There is affinity between the two designs, and a more aggressive look than the current car designed by ItalDesign.
Mon, 06 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Around 300,000 people use black cabs in London every day, and by the end of 2014, they’ll be faced with a new alternative in the form of Nissan’s NV200 London Taxi, unveiled today. See Nissan's new London taxi
The Japanese manufacturer has done its best to make the NV200 echo the carbon-dateable TX4 (which owes much of its styling to the 1958 Austin FX4), but let’s be honest – the new Nissan looks like a van. No coincidence there – it is based on the NV200 commercial vehicle.