All Balls Front Wheel Bearing & Seal Kit Polaris Outlaw 525 Irs 2008-2011 on 2040-parts.com
St. George, Utah, United States
Part Brand:ALL BALLS
Manufacturer Part Number:25-1500
All Balls Wheel Bearing and Seal Kits
- Contains all of the bearings and seals requires to re-fit a wheel
- Wheel Bearings typically fail from water and dirt contamination. The All Balls wheel bearing was developed in partnership with KML Bearing and is designed for the difficult operation environment of the power sports industry.
- Premium EMQ quality, hi speed bearing featuring low drag, double lip rubber seals which provide superior exclusion of water, dirt and to improve grease retention
- Type TC Nitrile Elastomer wheel seals are specifically designed to keep water and dirt out
- The rubber coated outside diameter creates an optimum seal at the hub
- Steel Garter Spring guarantees constant pressure on the axle shaft over the life of the seal
- Picture is for reference only, you will receive the correct item as listed below
Kit Fits: Polaris: Outlaw 525 IRS 2008-2011 *2 Required per vehicle*
Dirtparts Store Policy (Please Read)
Shipping (Lower 48 States) Delivery Time is 5-7 Days not including
weekends, or Holidays, International Shipping time varies on location
and buyer is responsible for Tax's and Duty Fees. We ship Monday through
strive for a Five Star Feedback, anything less than a Five Star hurts
our Seller Performance which cost us more advertising Fee's. More
advertising fee's = High Priced items. If for any reason you feel that
you cannot leave us a five star feedback please contact us and we will
do everything possible to fix the situation, We strive to make our
- If item is delayed for any reason, we will contact you and offer a full refund or estimated arrival date.
any Questions or Concerns, or just need technical advise on a item,
please feel free to call us Monday-Friday 10:00am-5:00pm Mountain Time
Wheels, Tires for Sale
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
The Playboy MX-5 Cup is the best racing no one's watching, says Mazda, because it's not on television. The company changed that on Wednesday by inking a deal with the Discovery Velocity channel. Deep cable jokes aside, the MX-5 Cup does present some of the best parity in racing, as well as drivers racing for the love of the sport.
Wed, 25 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
The Toyota NS4 Advanced Plug-in Hybrid Concept marks another step in the recent revival of the company's design direction. Its silhouette is almost identical to the FCV-R concept unveiled in Tokyo, with a soft transition through hood, screen and roof, through to the high rear deck. This has become the visual identifier for hybrid cars of late.
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The Honda Skydeck Concept will be shown at the Tokyo Motor Show
We had Honda’s CR-Z Concept earlier, and now we gate Honda’s take on the new Ford C-Max – the Honda Skydeck Concept. But again, it’s more than a concept. This is Honda’s planned replacement for the FR-V – just bigger and a lot more contemporary.