All Balls Front Wheel Bearing & Seal Kit Polaris Outlaw 525 Irs 2008-2011 on 2040-parts.com
St. George, Utah, United States
Part Brand:ALL BALLS
Manufacturer Part Number:25-1500
All Balls Wheel Bearing and Seal Kits
- Contains all of the bearings and seals requires to re-fit a wheel
- Wheel Bearings typically fail from water and dirt contamination. The All Balls wheel bearing was developed in partnership with KML Bearing and is designed for the difficult operation environment of the power sports industry.
- Premium EMQ quality, hi speed bearing featuring low drag, double lip rubber seals which provide superior exclusion of water, dirt and to improve grease retention
- Type TC Nitrile Elastomer wheel seals are specifically designed to keep water and dirt out
- The rubber coated outside diameter creates an optimum seal at the hub
- Steel Garter Spring guarantees constant pressure on the axle shaft over the life of the seal
- Picture is for reference only, you will receive the correct item as listed below
Kit Fits: Polaris: Outlaw 525 IRS 2008-2011 *2 Required per vehicle*
Dirtparts Store Policy (Please Read)
Shipping (Lower 48 States) Delivery Time is 5-7 Days not including
weekends, or Holidays, International Shipping time varies on location
and buyer is responsible for Tax's and Duty Fees. We ship Monday through
strive for a Five Star Feedback, anything less than a Five Star hurts
our Seller Performance which cost us more advertising Fee's. More
advertising fee's = High Priced items. If for any reason you feel that
you cannot leave us a five star feedback please contact us and we will
do everything possible to fix the situation, We strive to make our
- If item is delayed for any reason, we will contact you and offer a full refund or estimated arrival date.
any Questions or Concerns, or just need technical advise on a item,
please feel free to call us Monday-Friday 10:00am-5:00pm Mountain Time
Wheels, Tires for Sale
Wed, 20 May 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The new Volkswagen Scirocco R revealed today
Despite dropping the 6 cylinder engines previously used, this is the hottest and fastest Scirocco VW has ever made. Power comes from a 2.0 litre, four-cylinder turbocharged engine, offering 265bhp. But there is no four-wheel drive on this Scirocco, instead VW has opted to offer the car as a front-wheel drive only, but benefiting from XDS (an electronic cross-axle traction control system).
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The Ferrari 599 GTO snapped at a private launch event
The rumour-mill has been running wild on the first GTO to come out of Ferrari in quite some time. We first heard news of a ‘Limited Edition’ Ferrari 599 in late October when we spoke to a guy who’d been invited to put a deposit on a ‘Special 599′. At that point we had no clue it would get the GTO badge.
Wed, 03 Feb 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Kia has revealed the Sportage which will debut at Geneva
It’s lagging a bit behind its sibling from Hyundai, but Kia’s version of the ix35 – The Kia Sportage – has now been revealed and will debut at the Geneva Motor Show next month. As with the Hyundai ix35, the Kia Sportage is leaps and bounds on from the old car. Its design language, which comes from the guidance of former Audi designer Peter Schreyer, is as competent and as effective as anything from Europe or Japan.