*** The good news is that we sold more RL’s this summer then we ever thought we could. The bad news is, we are currently sold out, with an estimated restock date of late October. We are trying as hard as we can to move that date up, but for now that is the best we can estimate. Sorry about the delay, we are very happy the RL is one of the hottest products of the year, but we just couldn’t make them fast enough! *** We are taking backorders, and if you are willing to wait until the inventory arrives, we are willing to offer a savings from the normal RL price of $300 to $269.95. This price will only be available until our bosses tell us to go back to normal price, which will be whenever they chose but probably only a few weeks here. Just a little incentive for anyone who "needs" the RL but is not in a terrible hurry and can wait until they arrive!
*** The good news is that we sold more RL’s this summer then we ever thought we could. The bad news is, we are currently sold out, with an estimated restock date of late October. We are trying as hard as we can to move that date up, but for now that is the best we can estimate. Sorry about the delay, we are very happy the RL is one of the hottest products of the year, but we just couldn’t make them fast enough! ***
We are taking backorders, and if you are willing to wait until the inventory arrives, we are willing to offer a savings from the normal RL price of $300 to $269.95. This price will only be available until our bosses tell us to go back to normal price, which will be whenever they chose but probably only a few weeks here. Just a little incentive for anyone who "needs" the RL but is not in a terrible hurry and can wait until they arrive!
Designed and Manufactured EXCLUSIVLY for Annitori Racing by HM
This listing is for a BRAND NEW, Annitori Racing Quickshifter RL for the following models:
All 2008+ Suzuki GSX-1300 Hayabusa models WITH plug top coils.
(The RL will not work properly with the 2007 and prior year Hayabusa's)
All of the newest and most modern versions of the GSX's use plug top coils, if you are unsure of your machine please call us for verification. (If your bike has "regular" coils with high tension leads to the spark plugs this will not work)
This is a brand new in box item, never been used and includes the complete Annitori Racing Quickshifter RL kit and coil wire loom for the Suzuki.
This auction DOES NOT include the shift rod, please see our other auctions (or contact us for help) for this part if needed for your machine.
The ALL NEW RL "Gen-2" has arrived!
"GENERATION 2" Updates and Features:
*** Processor / Controller body design is "flat" now. We had customers commenting that the round body shape was hard to mount on the many flat surfaces of the motorcycle. This eliminates this concern.
*** We have changed the "click key" setup method to a button on the backside of the controller. Many racers, and some of the newest OEM bikes, use unusual ignition setups where "clicking" the key on and off was not easy or useful. With the change of the Gen2 to the button method, virtually every type of motorcycle out there can enter setup mode easily.
*** Lastly, and most importantly, we have upgraded the electronics. We do this each time we have a release, but this particular time we decided to invest in "a step higher" setup that allows for a more stable electronic platform, a new output section and faster processing. With these changes we were able to take advantage of the faster processing to tweak our algorithms even further, for the fastest, smoothest and most consistent shifts ever available.
These changes bring a great product to almost "perfect", which is what we strive for in every design we offer!
Annitori RL Quickshifter: Product Highlights:
* Strain Gauge Sensor Control - MotoGP Technology
* HM Digital Signal Processor
* HM Intelligent Ignition Control is the standard of Quickshifter perfection
* 100% Digital operation
* 100% "plug n play" design
What do Ten Kate Honda, Xerox Ducati and a long list of British Superbike, Supersport and TT riders all know and use?
HM technology and engineering!
Because HM has solved the problem of converting the $2000+ technology of MotoGP
What is the difference between other quickshifters and the Annitori RL Quickshifters?
Virtually all other Quickshifters in the market base their action on a mechanical switch, sometimes called "transducers" or "pressure sensors". But in the end, a mechanical switch.
What is wrong with a mechanical switch?
"Nothing", in a environmentally controlled clean room, but "everything" in the real world; not to mention down in the bowels of a
A) Mechanical switches (transducers, pressure sensors) are VERY susceptible to vibration and shock. A common part of every day in the motorcycle world, shock and vibration are encountered almost constantly on a motorcycle. Add in a bit of "Mother Nature's" environmental elements like rain, dust, dirt, all mixed with road grime and you can understand why so many mechanical switch quickshifter systems fail so quickly and give quickshifters such bad reputations.
The Annitori RL uses NO mechanical switches, everything is digitally controlled; the RL is virtually indestructible because THERE ARE NO MOVING PARTS TO BREAK or go bad!
B) Virtually all mechanical switch (transducers, pressure sensors) versions are "distance" based, meaning the gear lever has to be moved a certain distance for the quickshift to be initiated. Variations and wear over time of a "switch", combined with the variations of "your" gearbox, "your" linkage, "your" rearsets, "your" connection fittings, etc., means you might actually be "engaging" the gearbox before the quickshift is initiated, one of the primary causes of clunky shifts, missed shifts or worse, massive gearbox wear.
The Annitori RL Quickshifters are 3-way adjustable for gear lever pressure because the RL Quickshifter uses the far superior strain gauge to measure the molecular change in the shift rod when a force is applied to it. The quickshift is initiated according to YOUR gearbox, YOUR linkage, YOUR rearsets, etc, (you get the point), of YOUR bike. It is why every rider who tries the RL, especially after swapping off competitors designs, comments on how incredibly quick and smooth the shifts become. Smoother shifts, quicker shifts, and less wear on the gearbox are all what make the RL better then anything else out there.
C) Virtually all mechanical switch (transducers, pressure sensors) versions rely on a spring or other pre-tension mechanisms to hold the switch open. The quality and strength of the "spring" determine the amount of force required to initiate the quickshift, and as with any "spring", these wear and no longer respond as designed, causing rough shifts or damage to your gearbox.
Annitori RL Quickshifters have no springs, no moving parts, and are 100% digitally controlled. You set the RL to initiate when YOU want, precisely for your bike, 100% of the time.
Why doesn't everyone use the RL type of strain gauge for their shifters?
Strain gauge systems are VERY expensive items, usually costing thousands of dollars and strain gauge sensors require complex electronics to interface with the bike. Electronics virtually nobody but HM has...
The Annitori RL uses the powerful HM DSP (Digital Signal Processor) as well as their complex algorithms and software to automatically compensate for zero drift, temperature drift and creep. The RL calculates and adjusts over 100 times per second, ensuring glitch free operation across any riding situation.
Features of the Annitori RL Quickshifter:
1) Annitori RL Quickshifters are Strain Gauge activated; the same technology used in MotoGP. Nothing is better; period!
2) No moving parts means the RL Quickshifters are virtually indestructible and carry a Lifetime Warranty against product malfunction or defect. (Crashing and breaking the product does not count.)
3) Annitori RL Quickshifters are the kindest and gentlest way to treat your gearbox. The RL uses the ignition side of the motorcycle to kill, which is far kinder then most other designs that come from the fuel side.
4) Annitori RL Quickshifters are STAND ALONE systems, integrated to the ignition side of the motorcycle as a quickshifter should be. No need for complex interfaces with other fuel side ECU's, no software glitches, no need for constant adjustments and no chance of failed interference to any other operational aspect of the motorcycle.
5) Annitori RL Quickshifters kill from the ignition side of the engine, so there is no chance of "extended" fuel burning, secondary injectors (which most modern sportbikes have) that are not shut off, or any other problems that might be associated with fuel side controls. Spark is dead, gearbox unloads and the RL initiates an ultra smooth, gentle and unquestionably fastest gear change you can get.
6) Every Annitori RL Quickshifter works in EITHER the "up" or "down" shift pattern. No need to buy "one or the other" for your shift pattern, and you never have the wrong setup.
7) Every Annitori RL is 3-way adjustable for lever sensitivity, so you can adjust for the specifics of your machine, gearbox and riding style. Nothing is kinder to your gearbox...
8) The Annitori RL is transportable, meaning it can be used on many different machines with the correct wiring loom and shift rod length. The RL is not tied to any ECU "box", so you can reuse your investment over and over! Multiple bikes, changing bikes during the season or buying a new one means you can most likely bring your Annitori RL Quickshifter with you for very little added expense.
9) Annitori RL wiring looms are "plug in and go". No need to splice or cut in any way, no complications with other ECU's. Straight bolt on application, and clean removal if the time or need ever comes.
or email us...!
** Handling charges are to cover material and insurance costs as we will not ship the item without insurance **
*** Due to the very high amount of fraud, please note that we will ONLY ship to CONFIRMED Paypal address customers who use Paypal. If you have an unconfirmed address or do not wish to use Paypal, we do accept bank wire transfers for payment. Please contact us for this information after your purchase. ***
Due to the US Postal Services horrible International Priority Mail service that can take over 30 days (and no ability to track or file claims for weeks after which makes everyone very angry), we will no longer ship any International shipment via USPS Priority Mail. Express Mail is only a bit more expensive, but we have much less problems with Express Mail. Sorry, but this is the only way we can avoid negative feedback from customers when packages do not arrive due to US Postal problems. Domestic Priority mail is available, but not International. Thank you for your understanding.