Allstar Performance All10113 8" Smart Level Tool on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Allstar Performance ALL10113 8" Smart Level Tool
Ensure that chassis tubing is level and plumb when building roll cages or checking driveshaft angles. A hold button freezing and unfreezes readings which can be displayed as degrees, percentages, or in./ft. (pitch) at the push of a button. Plus and minus signs indicate when the pitch is slightly more or less than the pitch shown on the display. Pitch readings are in 1/8 in./ft. increments. A listen and level audio feature emits an audible inch beep inch at level and plumb. An on/off switch will shut the tool off automatically if it's left idle for more than six minutes. Powered by a standard 9 volt battery.
- Smart Tool
- Manufacturer: Allstar Performance
- Shipping Weight: 75
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Pit Equipment for Sale
Fri, 12 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Now the 2013 Range Rover is out in the wild, they’re becoming a common site on our roads and in car parks. So when one of the Cars UK team was sat waiting patiently in the Waitrose car park for his beloved to finish replenishing stocks, he wasn’t particularly surprised to find a nice new Range Rover Vogue slowly pass-by looking for a parking space. It looked a completely standard Vogue – the entry-level Range Rover – with no personalisation of any sort.
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Skoda has added eco-variants of the Yeti and Superb during the launch of its second-generation ‘GreenLine’ range at the 2010 Paris Motor Show. The badge now covers the entire Skoda range, employing just two direct-injection, common-rail turbo diesel four-pots across all eight models, both of which are used in VW’s BlueMotion cars. It’s the 75bhp 1.2-litre engine for the Fabia and Roomster, while the Octavia, Yeti and Superb get the 105bhp 1.6-litre unit.
Thu, 21 Apr 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Another follow up from an earlier teaser shot is this, the 2012 Subaru Impreza, which is making its debut at the NY auto show. Digressing further from its infamous rally-bred history, the latest Impreza is being billed as the most economical AWD car for sale in the US market, and Subaru is also keen to stress the increased ride comfort and interior space of this model, which is claimed to offer unprecedented levels of refinement from an Impreza. The cars exterior, however, does have some nostalgic references, with the bold arches said to 'emphasize its sporty roots and standard All-Wheel Drive performance'.