Allstar Performance All10407 Arbor Support With Needle Bearing on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Allstar Performance ALL10407 Arbor Support with Needle Bearing
Save Time when fabricating roll cages. Notchers render precise joints for more consistent welds and stronger cages. Available in deluxe aluminum or economy steel versions, notchers accept up to 2 inch diameter stock and automatically align and center tubing. Use in a drill press or with hand drill Notchers adjust up to 45 deg.
- Tubing Notcher Arbor Support
- Needle Bearings
- Allstar Tubing Notchers
- Manufacturer: Allstar Performance
- Shipping Weight: 70
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Shop Equipment for Sale
Fri, 10 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The week kicked off with renderings of a Maserati MC12 successor. We also reviewed the 2013 Nissan Nismo Juke and 2013 Cadillac ATS. Tuesday, we bench raced a new crop of supercars, comparing the Ferrari LaFerrari, McLaren P1, Pagani Huayra and Bugatti Veyron Super Sport -- read here to find which one came out on top.
Thu, 24 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
New Morgan Three Wheeler
This really is a case of Morgan going back to its roots, with a traditional 3-wheel Morgan to tempt drivers looking for real, wind-in-the-hair, traditional motoring on a budget. A budget that will be just £25k + tax. Morgan say they’ve made the New Morgan Three-Wheeler as close to an aeroplane as possible, with space for driver and passenger and a bit of ‘stuff’ in the rear holdall.
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:00:00 -0800
The Government has signed off the Plug-In Car Grants, giving details of which electric cars qualify for the £5000 grants. The incentive means that cars such as the Vauxhall Ampera will cost £28,995, GM confirmed today. Transport secretary Philip Hammond and business minister Mark Prisk announced the scheme and confirmed which areas will qualify for the second round of Plugged-In Places funding - allowing councils to install electric car recharging networks.