Allstar Performance All10526 25' X 3/8" Air Hose on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Allstar Performance ALL10526 25' x 3/8" Air Hose
3/8 inch rubber hose with durable outer coating is weather, oil and solvent resistant. Maximum operating pressure 200 PSI, burst pressure 800 PSI. Solid brass 1/4 inch NPT end fittings.
- 25 inch long
- Rubber hose
- Solid brass fittings
- Manufacturer: Allstar Performance
- Shipping Weight: 435
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Other for Sale
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 00:00:00 -0800
By Tim Pollard
First Official Pictures
19 November 2008 09:00
How to improve on arguably the most sublime roadster and coupe on sale for thirty-something thousand quid? The Porsche Boxster and Cayman are a tough act to follow so, in time-honoured Porsche fashion, Darwinism prevails for the facelifted, 2009 model year models. The new Boxster and Cayman, due to be unveiled later today at the 2008 Los Angeles auto show, are blink-and-you’ll-miss-them similar to today’s cars.
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Mercedes-Benz has adjusted option packages on its new GLK-class premium SUV to help cope with an oversupply of high-priced versions. Ernst Lieb, CEO of Mercedes-Benz USA, said the company exported too many high-end models for the January U.S. launch.
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
On the heels of the recently announced price cut for the 2014 Volt, General Motors chief executive Dan Akerson is suggesting that we may see a Volt with 60-mile electric range in three or four years. In an interview with Bloomberg, Akerson suggests that GM is hoping for a "significant" improvement in the extended-range Chevy's ability to run solely on electric power. “For something to be significant to me, I gotta get at least 20 percent improvement in performance," the CEO asserted.