This is a pair of new old stock American Motors rubber bumper shock covers. These cover the shocks behind the bumper. It looks to be one front and one rear one, but I leave it up to you to decide. They are in excellent condition.
Amc Matador Coupe Bumper Shock Covers 1974-1978 Nos on 2040-parts.com
Pottsville, Pennsylvania, US
Bumpers for Sale
- 73 74 nova front bumper filler panel kit(US $199.00)
- Chevelle malibu el camino front bumper mounting bracket 1971-1972 71 72 ss-396(US $9.87)
- 1966 ford falcon front bumper deflector panel 1967 falcon c6dz-17779-a(US $39.99)
- Porsche 356 / 356a rear overrider tube support / bracket(US $50.00)
- Porsche 911 rear valance support(US $30.00)
- Porsche 356 b / c front bumper guard left side(US $95.00)
Completing the quadruple A3 bodystyle line-up is this new drop-top: the Audi A3 Cabriolet. The new soft-top is bigger yet lighter than the old convertible A3, and has morphed into a more resolved silhouette courtesy of its booted rear instead of the old version’s chopped hatch profile. Plus, for the first time ever, an S3 Cabriolet is set to join the range, offering a 155mph breeze in your hair, and 0-62mph in around 5.0sec.Fri, 11 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Steve Saleen has never been a tuner. Sure, he made his name picking cars off factory production lines and modifying them -- heavily -- for enthusiasts craving something a little bit different. But what he does is more akin to remanufacturing than mere hopping-up, as this review of the 1985 Saleen Mustang GT from the Aug.Wed, 16 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Autoweek spotted this manufacturer-plated Fiat 500L earlier this week on the streets of suburban Detroit. With its round headlights and cheerful grille, the five-door hatchback's resemblance to its three-door cousin is apparent even under its coat of liberally applied camouflage. While the 500L and the smaller 500 models share similar styling cues, the subcompact hatch is not just a slightly stretched 500 with two extra doors.