American Technology Ch00100-ant-1 The Mugger Tan Hd Folding Cup Holder on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
American Technology CH00100-ANT-1 THE MUGGER Tan HD Folding Cup Holder
American Technology THE MUGGER Tan HD Folding Cup Holder installs easily and permanently. Features high impact construction, durable non-scratch surface. Folds conveniently out of the way when not in use.
- Manufacturer: American Technology
- Shipping Weight: 20
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Anchoring, Docking for Sale
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Jeremy, Tesla and Lotus
Just over two years ago Top Gear took a Tesla Roadster to Dunsfold and played. And Tesla got the arse because Top Gear ‘staged’ the Tesla running out of juice. Jeremy Clarkson subsequently defended what they did – pushing the Tesla in to a garage – to demonstrate the biggest drawbacks of an electric car, like lousy range and refuelling measured in hours rather than minutes.
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
BMW's Mini brand will add three models by the end of the decade, said Kay Segler, Mini's global boss. Segler would not disclose details about the models but said they will likely use an all-new BMW Group front-wheel-drive platform that debuts with the second-generation Mini Cooper hardtop in 2014. The added vehicles will bring the number of Mini models to 10.
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 00:00:00 -0700
The new Range Rover is finally here, but does its arrival herald the end of Land Rover as we know it? We’ve seen pictures of the long-overdue new Range Rover and fans of the brand will surely have breathed a sigh of relief when they clapped eyes on it. Well, certain fans will have.