American Technology Ch00100-ant-1 The Mugger Tan Hd Folding Cup Holder on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
American Technology CH00100-ANT-1 THE MUGGER Tan HD Folding Cup Holder
American Technology THE MUGGER Tan HD Folding Cup Holder installs easily and permanently. Features high impact construction, durable non-scratch surface. Folds conveniently out of the way when not in use.
- Manufacturer: American Technology
- Shipping Weight: 20
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Anchoring, Docking for Sale
Sun, 11 Jan 2009
Not to be left out of the electric car party, Ford announced Sunday at the Detroit Auto Show that it was developing a line of electric powered vehicles. In addition to its already announced hybrids and plug-in hybrids, Ford is working with Magna International to bring fully electric cars to market with lithium-ion battery packs. In the works is a Focus and Fusion-based vehicles that will be available in with all three powertrains.
Wed, 22 Jan 2014
The Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee and Wrangler will feature Altitude trims for 2014, joining the Patriot and Compass. The special editions will arrive in showrooms this spring. The Altitude came to be through a contest Jeep held two years ago around the time of the Houston Auto Show.
Wed, 13 Jan 2010
Dutch niche carmaker Spyker Cars NV hopes to reach an agreement with General Motors Co. to purchase Saab in “days, not weeks,” Spyker's CEO said today. If that doesn't happen, CEO Victor Muller said, Spyker may have to give up.