American Technology Ch00100-ant-1 The Mugger Tan Hd Folding Cup Holder on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
American Technology CH00100-ANT-1 THE MUGGER Tan HD Folding Cup Holder
American Technology THE MUGGER Tan HD Folding Cup Holder installs easily and permanently. Features high impact construction, durable non-scratch surface. Folds conveniently out of the way when not in use.
- Manufacturer: American Technology
- Shipping Weight: 20
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Anchoring, Docking for Sale
Sun, 03 Jul 2011
Salon Privé is billed as Britain's most elite car show and, with its lashings of pink champagne, lobster barbecue and attendees who look to have taken a wrong turn from the UK scripted-reality show, Made in Chelsea, it's certainly the glitziest. This year Salon Privé moved from its traditional home of The Hurlingham Club, just a (precious) stone's throw from the real-life set of the aforementioned show, to the grounds of Syon House in outer West London. Home to the Duke of Northumberland, Syon House's Italian Renaissance architecture and lush grounds provide a fitting background for such an event although those familiar with the locales of Villa d'Este on the shores of Lake Como, the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the heart of Lord March's idyllic West Sussex estate or the dramatic Californian coastline of Pebble Beach may be disappointed.
Wed, 09 Apr 2014
Mercedes' new Concept Coupe SUV previews a new ML-based 4x4 that goes on sale in 2015
By Ben Pulman
First Official Pictures
09 April 2014 12:18
This is our first glimpse of Mercedes’ new rival to the BMW X6. It’s the new Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV, a show car set to be unveiled at the Beijing auto show later this month, but it also previews a new ML-based 4x4 that’ll go on sale in 2015. The solitary teaser image was revealed at the Daimler annual shareholders' meeting (sounds like a fun event…) where chairman of the board of management and head of Mercedes' car division Dr Dieter Zetsche announced the company’s future expansion plans.
Fri, 04 Apr 2014
Infiniti would like to remind you of two things: 1.) that its Q50 Eau Rouge is going to be built, yes, definitely, no really, trust us, and 2.) Sebastian Vettel is the "director of performance."
We imagine the four-time F1 world champion might be too busy defending his title to sit in meetings discussing whether the "real" carbon-fiber trim should be lined with red or purple weaving. "Vettel's invaluable feedback will be engineered into the next stages of the prototype's extensive development program," said Infiniti. Hey, it worked for Senna.