Android 5.1 6.2" For Toyota Car Dvd Player Gps Ipod Sd Radio Capacitive Touch Us on 2040-parts.com
Dallas, Texas, United States
In-Dash DVD Players Only for Sale
- Android 5.1 quad core for toyota in dash stereo car dvd player gps na ipod radio(US $238.00)
- Dvd loader for bmw,benz comand aps ntg1 ntg2,audi navi q7 dv-01 dv01(US $115.00)
- Kkmoon ultra slim 3.0 inch 1080p hd car dash cam video cam recorder led night
- New mopar 05072871aa dodge chrysler overhead console media system(US $75.00)
- Kkmoon ultra slim 3.0 inch 1080p hd car dash cam video cam recorder led night...
- Us 8" android 5.1 car dvd player stereo gps for volkswagen jetta golf passat w(US $285.00)
While most of us are focusing on the LA Auto Show happening later this week, Toyota Motorsport GmbH is quietly revealing the TMG Sports 650 concept at the Essen Motor Show in Germany. The TMG Sports 650 is a hopped-up, twin-turbocharged V8 version of the normally staid Lexus LS460 sedan. In the concept, power grows from 386 to an impressive 641 hp at 7,450 rpm, while torque jumps to 564 lb-ft.Thu, 07 May 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The strong early demand for the Chevrolet Camaro has General Motors looking to crank more units out of the Oshawa, Ontario, assembly plant. The Oshawa plant was exempt from GM's recent announcement of shutdowns of as long as nine weeks for several of its plants--primarily those that build pickups and SUVs. Oshawa will increase Camaro output by adding overtime and an extra week to the plant's production schedule.Fri, 28 Nov 2008 00:00:00 -0800
The city of Turin has been celebrating as World Design Capital 2008 this year with a series of over 200 separate events and exhibitions. One of the highlights has been a series of three themed shows running throughout the year, entitled '20th Century', 'Speed' and 'Dream'; the final exhibition of this trilogy. Housed at the Giovanni Agnelli Espositione - the wonderful Nervi-designed hall on Corso Massimo D'Azeglio that used to host the Salone di Torino in the 1950s - 'Dream' is a fabulous exhibition but, regrettably, one that hasn't been well publicized outside of Turin city.