Android 5.1 Quad Core For Toyota In Dash Stereo Car Dvd Player Gps Na Ipod Radio on 2040-parts.com
Dallas, Texas, United States
In-Dash DVD Players Only for Sale
- Dvd loader for bmw,benz comand aps ntg1 ntg2,audi navi q7 dv-01 dv01(US $115.00)
- Kkmoon ultra slim 3.0 inch 1080p hd car dash cam video cam recorder led night
- New mopar 05072871aa dodge chrysler overhead console media system(US $75.00)
- Kkmoon ultra slim 3.0 inch 1080p hd car dash cam video cam recorder led night...
- Us 8" android 5.1 car dvd player stereo gps for volkswagen jetta golf passat w(US $285.00)
- 8" car radio dvd player gps canbus navigation usb for nissan teana altima 2013(US $245.00)
BMW has pulled the covers off its all-new X4 mid-size SUV coupe – the baby brother to the controversial but nevertheless popular BMW X6. Set to go on sale in the summer for prices starting from just under £37,000, the new BMW X4 is already being described as a thinking man’s Range Rover Evoque by one motor trade expert… but is sure to elicit controversy amongst enthusiasts too. Click on the image above to read all about the new BMW X4…Sat, 03 May 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Aston’s Flagship cars, like the Vanquish (pictured) will still offer the V12 engine Aston Martin has certainly been looking to the future with renewed optimism over the last year as a series of deals gave them a lifeline to remain competitive in an increasingly corporate car world. Extra funding came in thanks to the involvement of Investindustrial’s new stake in Aston Martin, and a deal has been done with Mercedes AMG to supply new V8 engines and electronic architecture. Not only that, but Aston Martin are developing a new platform for their future range of cars, with the biggest investment in Aston Martin’s history.Thu, 22 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
There’s seemingly no end in sight for the rise and continued rise of the Skoda brand. Fresh from the Superb and Yeti being named as the UK’s top two most satisfying cars to own, Skoda has now been named the number one automotive brand for customer service. The company topped the automotive tables in July’s UK Customer Satisfaction Index Summary (UKCSI), produced by the Institute of Customer Service.