Safety & Security for Sale
- Vintage reflect-o-flare model 96 folding metal emergency road safety reflectors
- 60's-70's gm black front seat belts set w/ retractors buick chevy olds pontiac
- 67 68 69 black seat belts gm camaro z-28 yenco copo dz 302 ss rs firebird 350
- 1928 to 1953 ford hutchinson hooga horn.
- 1965 ford fairlane galaxy 500 2 door horns vintage restoration(US $49.95)
- Chevrolet, buick , olds, pontiac late 1980's - early 90's, lower seat belt 1/2,
The new entry level Porsche Macan, shown alongside the new Boxster and Cayman GTS at the Beijing motor show, has become the first Porsche model since the 968 to use four-cylinder power. Parent company Volkswagen's EA888 engine -- as used by a wide range of models from Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda and Seat -- will motivate the new Porsche SUV. The turbocharged 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder direct-injection unit, boasting the same state of tune found on the Golf GTi Performance Package, develops 234 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque between 1,500 and 4,500 rpm.Sat, 14 Mar 2009
Citroen C-Cactus Concept will form the basis of a new range of Citroen Eco-Cars The first of the new range will be based on the existing C4, but feature bodywork based on the C-Cactus Concept (but a wee bit prettier, we hope) and featuring a range of green and economical propulsion systems. Under consideration are an electric version (EV), a form of hybrid technology or simply lopping a cylinder off and aiming to bring the Co2 down to under 100g/km. So that will give Citroen three distinct ranges.Mon, 29 Oct 2007
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 29 October 2007 03:40 Ferrari FXX Evoluzione: when money really is no object When Ferrari launched the FXX back in summer 2005, it claimed it would use client feedback and ex-works driver Michael Schumacher to develop the 'ultimate' Ferrari. Well, two years on, it's done just that. The result?