Antique Vintage 1949 1950 1951 1952 Chevrolet Core Support on 2040-parts.com
Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Fenders for Sale
- 1946 olds oldsmobile 4 door "98" - doors, rear fenders other good parts colorado
- 1970 mercury marauder x100,fender,marquis,69,1969,70,colony park,wagon(US $250.00)
- 1967 oldsmobile cutlass f85 fender extension filler panels oem(US $34.99)
- 1942-1948 ? chevrolet passenger car metal rear left fender - rusty yard art
- 1957 58 ford & edsel dog leg rear fender quarter patch panel(US $74.95)
- 1960 chevy passenger dog leg rear fender quarter patch panel(US $94.95)
Land Rover Land Rover claims that the 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR has set a new Nurburgring lap record for the fastest production 4x4, lapping the challenging German track in just 8 minutes and 14 seconds. First revealed at the 2014 Goodwood Festival of Speed last month, the Range Rover Sport SVR is a super-SUV, Land Rover’s fastest and most powerful production car ever. Range Rover Sport SVR: engine, power and performance Under the SVR’s bonnet is a tuned version of the regular Range Rover Sport V8’s 5.0-litre supercharged engine, tweaked to produce a colossal 550hp – a 40hp increase over the next most powerful model in the range.Wed, 02 Jun 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Rarely do we at AutoWeek like to see a nameplate get deep-sixed. When one does, we enthusiasts get a little nostalgic. Whether it's remembering the one our grandma had or the piece of junk we bought after high school, no brand lives for more than 70 years without a few high points.Thu, 10 Jul 2014 00:00:00 -0700
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 10 July 2014 16:30 You're looking at the new 2014 Evanta Barchetta, the first fruits of a collaboration between famed tuning company Kahn and specialist manufacturer Evanta, whose boss starred in Channel 4’s For The Love of Cars. Due to be unveiled officially at the Goodwood Revival in September, the Evanta Barchetta has been made by Ant-Kahn, the name for the surprise new partnership first revealed by CAR magazine earlier in summer 2014. It's a retro-styled roadster with seats for two and a wardrobe inspired by 1950s motorsport.