Antique Vintage Starter - 501 Rebuilt on 2040-parts.com
Mickleton, New Jersey, United States
Other Parts for Sale
- Corvette assortment of wiper arm used parts(US $10.00)
- New 1970 chevrolet el camino car lighted clock free ship warranty + usa made(US $124.95)
- Map+car dvd gps player navigation 7" touch screen for bmw 5 e39 radio bt mp3 f(US $289.05)
- 1923-1927 t bucket chrome radiator shell no reserve high bidder wins !
- 1969 mustang nos gt gas cap fits 428cj fastback convertible coupe 351 390(US $395.00)
- 1965 cuda back up lens part: 2525647 bagged new - old parts store buyout 1 each(US $124.95)
THE COST of the written part of the driving test is to be reduced, the Government has announced. Under Government plans, which are now out for consultation, the cost of sitting the theory section of the test will be reduced from £31 to £25 from October 2014, with a further drop of drop of £2 planned in October 2015. The proposals could save learner drivers in excess of £100 million over the next nine years.Fri, 19 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The 100 millionth copy of the Chevrolet Small Block engine will roll off the production line before the end of the year--a major milestone for the brand. The Chevy Small Block V8 was first introduced in 1955, laying the foundation for decades of vehicle performance and sustaining a competitive name for Chevy in the market. "The introduction of the Small Block changed everything," General Motors vice president Jim Campbell said.Wed, 12 Oct 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Is the Skoda Rapide for India the MissionL Concept from Frankfurt? Skoda revealed the MissionL Concept at Frankfurt last month, a Skoda aiming to plug the gap between the Fabia and Octavia. At the time we commented that the MissionL could turn up in India before it did in Europe, and it looks like it has – as the new Skoda Rapid.