Arp 134-8001 6-point Valley Cover Bolt Kit Chevy Ls1/ls2 on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Condition:New with tags
ARP 134-8001 6-Point Valley Cover Bolt Kit Chevy LS1/LS2
Chevrolet Gen III/LS Series Small Block, valley cover bolts. Black oxide chrome moly with a Hex Head. 3/8" x 16 thread Prevent intake manifold leaks and are rated at 170,000 psi and precision machined for optimum thread engagement. Wide under head flange and companion washers provide even load distribution. ARP Intake Manifold Bolt part number 134-8001
Precision rolled threads prevent galling while promoting more consistent torque loading. Facilitates optimum sealing of gasket surfaces Washers are included.
- Valley Cover Bolt Kit
- Hex Head
- Black Oxide
- Manufacturer: ARP
- Shipping Weight: 45
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Hats & Caps for Sale
Sun, 14 Feb 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Ford Motor Co. executives confirmed that Mercury will get a new car on the same platform as the Ford Focus. Ford executives told dealers Sunday at the National Automobile Dealers Association convention in Orlando, Fla., that the small Mercury is coming in 2011, the same year the Focus arrives.
Fri, 22 Apr 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Following the teaser shot we brought you on April 15, Subaru has now revealed the XV concept, a design study that blends ‘exceptional SUV practicality with a fashionable form', according to the company. Designers at Subaru's studios in Japan created the concept around the design keyword ‘Protren' a combination of ‘Professional tool' and ‘Trendy design'. It expresses the integration of "authentic functionality as a professional tool" and "urban and stylish design".
Mon, 18 Jun 2012 00:00:00 -0700
The first of Audi's sporty production SUVs has arrived, in the shape of the 309bhp diesel-powered SQ5. It's the first S-badged Audi to feature an oil-burner plumbed in behind its prodigious front grille, though Audi is confident it's still every bit as worthy of the badge as its petrol-sipping brethren. What are the figures on the new Audi SQ5?