Audi A4 Engine Brain Box, Electronic Control Module; 1.8l (turbo), 2003 on 2040-parts.com
Seattle, Washington, United States
Condition and Options:Electronic Control Module; 1.8L (turbo)
AUDI AUDI A4 [ENGINE_BRAIN_BOX] Electronic Control Module; 1.8L (turbo) 03
Model: AUDI A4
Odometer: 1000 Miles
StockNumber: 00016191Part Details:
Comments: 8e0909518af ECM ECU Electronic Engine Control Computer Unit Module Brainbox
Electronic Control Module; 1.8L (turbo)
also fits the following models:AUDI A4 2003 - 2003 Electronic Control Module; 1.8L (turbo)
Engine Services for Sale
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 00:00:00 -0700
- Volkswagen jetta engine brain box, ecm, ecu, engine id bev, 2004(US $50.00)
- Mercedes-benz c-class engine brain box, electronic control module, 2004(US $75.00)
- Compression tester(US $5.99)
- Kawasaki teryx 750 engine rebuild service(US $2,195.00)
- Volkswagen jetta electronic control module; vin k (8th digit), 2007(US $45.00)
- Audi a4 engine brain box, electronic control module; vin e (8th digit), 2002(US $60.00)
Ford Fiesta ST Spy Shot
There’s really only one thing missing from Ford’s current Fiesta lineup – a decent performance version. Yes, we’ve had the limited edition Fiesta S1600 which looked like it was a proper performance Fiesta but turned out to be all show and no extra go. But now it looks like we have good news.
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Are you “bored of playing animal racing that isn’t exciting enough”? Do you want to “learn about nutrition while eating healthy and unhealthy food as you race”? Fancy showing your friends “who is the boss”?
Mon, 06 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Volkswagen’s Spanish daughter company, Seat, has unveiled the new Leon Cup race car. Set to get a public airing at this week’s Woethersee fan meet in Austria, the new front-wheel drive hatchback runs a heavily tuned version of parent company Audi’s EA888 turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder petrol engine developing about 325 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque. In standard guise, drive is channeled through a six-speed dual-clutch gearbox.