This transaction includes a gallon of MS-52 and 1 quart of MH-005 (normal), MH-006 (slow), MH-43 (spot and panel) or MH-008 (very slow). Contact us with which hardener you would prefer to have.
Auto Clear Matrix Ms-52 Gallon Clear Kit (with Hardeners) on 2040-parts.com
Garysburg, North Carolina, US
Body Shop Supplies for Sale
- Eastwood tig200 ac/dc tig welder and versa cut 60 plasma cutter kit(US $1,499.99)
- Ppg deltron dbc922601 grabber blue ford paint code ci m7210a 2012 ford mustang(US $99.25)
- Ppg deltron dbc6232 luxo blue lemans blue wa933l code 19 automotive basecoat(US $116.35)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc73840 viper red chrysler code prn rn au106lrn lrn(US $150.16)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc19282 viper blue pearlcoat chrysler code sbe,pbe dodge viper(US $116.75)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc71528 candy apple red ford code 2e urethane basecoat paint(US $99.95)
If you've always wanted a new Bugatti, you'll have to settle for the Grand Sport: All 300 cars in the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 model run have found homes, the last one having been ordered by a European customer who will take delivery next autumn. The Veyron came to life in concept form at the Tokyo motor show a year after the Volkswagen Group bought the rights to the Bugatti name in 1998. The Veyron was the first production car to have a full carbon-fiber monocoque, and its 8.0-liter W16 engine produced 1,001 hp and 922 lb-ft of torque, mated to a seven-speed twin-clutch gearbox.Wed, 12 Aug 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Rolls Royce has released the first video of the new Rolls Royce Ghost But as the public reveal gets closer Rolls Royce has delivered more detail. We know the RR Ghost will have a 6.6 litre V12 producing 563bhp with a 0-60 time of 4.7 seconds, and we know the RR Ghost Price and Specifications. But despite all the RR Ghost Spy Shots we’ve seen – some of them pretty much production ready – we haven’t seen the Rolls Royce Ghost on the move.Thu, 04 Feb 2010 00:00:00 -0800
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said Thursday that it is opening a formal investigation of the 2010 Toyota Prius Hybrid to determine whether the vehicle suffers momentary loss of braking capability while traveling over bumpy surfaces. NHTSA, an agency that is part of the U.S. Department of Transportation, has received 124 consumer complaints, including four reports of crashes.