Autobest F1075a Fuel Pump And Strainer Set on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Autobest F1075A Fuel Pump and Strainer Set
The Autobest F1075A Fuel Pump and Strainer Set is identical to O.E. in fit, form, and function! Autobest fuel pumps are supplied with a 12 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty. Fuel pump strainer is included. For a High Performance direct replacement fuel pump upgrade, use Autobest HP1075A.
- Includes everything needed for a complete installation
- Autobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality
- Tested at many points throughout the manufacturing process to ensure durability and reliability
- Superior ethanol tolerance for today's fuel systems
- Supplied with a 12 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Manufacturer: Autobest
- Shipping Weight: 155
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Fuel Pumps for Sale
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Ford's South American design studio in Camaçari, Brazil, has already completed two 'One Ford' global projects, the EcoSport crossover, and the Ka compact. But the replacement for the Troller T4, a basic 4x4 solely for the Brazilian market, has presented a different challenge to the design team led by Joao Marcos Ramos. In 1994, Troller began building tough rally-raid 4x4s for local motor sport events.
Thu, 09 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
It's a Chevy Estate - the new Chevrolet Cruze SW
The first photo of the Chevrolet Cruze Station Wagon – the Cruze Estate – has been revealed ahead of a launch at next month’s Geneva Motor Show. Smallish Estate cars are not exactly something that floats the average American car buyer’s boat. But it’s a different story in Europe, which explains why GM has decided to bolt a small shed on the back of the Cruze to deliver the Chevrolet Cruze Station Wagon for us ‘Old Continent’ car buyers.
Sun, 07 Jan 2007 00:00:00 -0800
By Phil McNamara
07 January 2007 05:36
Ford Airstream: the lowdown
Ford today unveiled the Airstream, a thoroughly American alternative to the S-Max crossover MPV sold in Europe. A collaboration with iconic trailer maker Airstream, the Airstream is a concept car that runs on hydrogen fuel cell power, cossets passengers in a flexible and luxurious cabin and looks exceptionally cool. 'Crossovers are the fastest growing segment of the market,' said Ford design supremo J Mays, unveiling the car in Detroit (above).