Axxess Technologies Axxess Chto-03 Chrysler/dodge/jeep 2007 Interface on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Manufacturer:Metra Electronics Corp
AXXESS Technologies Axxess CHTO-03 Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep 2007 Interface
Axxess CHTO-03 Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep 2007 Interface
- For 2007 Dodge Nitro & Jeep Wrangler Amplified Systems.
- 12-Volt Accessory Output.
- Retains Rap if Equipped.
- Adjustable Input Gain.
- Navigation Outputs Now Included.
- Manufacturer: Metra Electronics Corp
- Shipping Weight: 55
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Between the sexy Jaguar F-Type Coupe and the SLS AMG Final Edition reveals at the LA Auto Show, Toyota took the wraps off its 2014 Highlander Hybrid SUV. And, like the Christopher Lambert classic, there can be only one. For 2014, the hybrid will get a small bump in price from $46,370 to $47,300, not including destination.
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
By Ollie Kew
First Official Pictures
27 February 2014 10:00
This is the Skoda Vision C concept – ‘C’ potentially denoting ‘coupe’, in this instance. Though, as you’ll note from studying our gallery, it isn’t a coupe at all. This car has four doors (or five, if you want to include the tailgate, like Skoda does).
Tue, 05 Feb 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Bentley is almost ready to pull the wraps off its new four-door Continental: the 2013 Flying Spur. Today, Bentley has released a new teaser video to go with yesterday's silhouette sketch, and we've also got the latest spy shots of the Flying Spur testing in Spain. Bentley's 2013 Continental Flying Spur
With Bentley set to make a further announcement on 20 February, we're expecting to see the Flying Spur make its debut at the 2013 Geneva motor show in March. Powertrains will be shared with the Continental GT coupe: that means a 6.0-litre bi-turbo W12 in the flagship car, and for the first time in a Flying Spur, Bentley's new 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8.