Axxess Technologies Axxess Chto-03 Chrysler/dodge/jeep 2007 Interface on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Manufacturer:Metra Electronics Corp
AXXESS Technologies Axxess CHTO-03 Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep 2007 Interface
Axxess CHTO-03 Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep 2007 Interface
- For 2007 Dodge Nitro & Jeep Wrangler Amplified Systems.
- 12-Volt Accessory Output.
- Retains Rap if Equipped.
- Adjustable Input Gain.
- Navigation Outputs Now Included.
- Manufacturer: Metra Electronics Corp
- Shipping Weight: 55
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Pfadt Race Engineering is claiming it has the world's fastest Cadillac ATS after clocking 162.5 mph in the standing mile at the latest Texas Mile event in Beeville. Pfadt used the turbocharged four-cylinder ATS as a starting point and upgraded the turbo, intercooler, suspension and exhaust. Pfadt says the engine improvements are responsible for adding more than 100 extra hp in the lightweight luxury sedan, which starts with 272 hp.
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Oliver
19 August 2008 09:21
Tesla has confirmed that it is working with several major car makers to develop affordable, fully-electric city cars, with the first going on sale as early as 2010. The established car makers will use the experience Tesla has gained developing the high-performance, £92,000 Roadster as a short cut to getting their own electric cars on sale. 'Smaller Teslas in the pipeline'
Tesla plans to have its Model S five-seat electric hatchback on sale by 2010 in both the United States and Europe.
Fri, 07 May 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The first Aston Martin Rapide left the factory on Friday amid considerable fanfare, and the sultry sedan will soon begin arriving in 125 showrooms in 34 countries. This culminates the long road to production that began in concept form at the 2006 Detroit auto show. The production car was shown at the Frankfurt motor show in 2009.