Bert Stern Signed Famous Marilyn Monroe In Vogue Apple Iphone Case 4 4s Case on 2040-parts.com
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Return policy details:
- This slim fit iPhone case compatible with Apple iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S
- Material: Hard Plastic Case
- Color: Black
- Size: Perfect fit, easy to install
- Maintains a slim profile, covering the back and corners of the iPhone
- We accept PayPal only.
- Your order will be processed (in max. 3 working days) and shipped.
- Tracking codes are available, but only be provided if there are delivery problems.
- Shipping time takes about 10-14 business days after payment. For some others areas/countries, sometimes will take time a little longer, depend on custom service.
- For holiday seasons, shipping will take longer time to reach
- Not responsible for customs duties, taxes, fees, or delays.
you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us
immediately before make a dispute case or leaving negative feedback. We
will work to resolve your concerns.
- This return policy does NOT apply if it related to the buyer's mistakes; e.g. wrong address etc.
CONTACT USGot a question? Please don't hesitate to contact us via seller contact form
Other Apparel & Merchandise for Sale
Thu, 09 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
While participating in a live interview with Joe Bradley of RadioLeMans.com on Thursday, Sir Stirling Moss announced his retirement from the sport that he loves. "This afternoon I scared myself, and I have always said that if I felt I was not up to it or that I was getting in the way of fellow competitors, then I would retire," Moss said. Moss is one of the most recognizable figures in motorsports, with a career that has spanned more than 60 years.
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Wills & Kate take Charles DB6 Volante for a spin down the Mall
As gifts on a wedding day go – even a Royal Wedding Day – using your dad’s prized Aston Martin DB6 Volante to whisk your new bride away is quite special. With the agreement of the Prince of Wales, Prince Harry managed to fit out Prince Charles’ DB6 Volante with ribbons and bows and a JU5T WED number plate so the newly apponted Duke of Cambridge could whisk the Duchess of Cambridge away after the reception at Buckingham Palace. Although ‘whisk away’ is perhaps a bit too rash a statement, when they only managed to go a few hundred yards down the Mall to Clarence House for a break before the evening’s festivities.
Wed, 02 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Aston Martin Virage at Geneva
No, we didn’t know there was a yawning gap in price and performance between the Aston Martin DB9 and the Aston Martin DBS, crying out to be filled by the new Aston Martin Virage. And nor did we know there was a similar gap between the DBS Volante and the DB9 Volante, just begging for the Aston Martin Virage Volante. But Aston Martin obviously realised.