Blue Ox Bx1681 Base Plate F/chevy Gmc Pickup Suv 07-10 on 2040-parts.com
Azusa, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:30 Days
Return policy details:American RV Company makes every effort to insure you are satisfied with your purchase. However, in the rare case that you would like to make a return, we will gladly process a return according to the terms and conditions below. If you are not pleased with your purchase, you may return it for a partial refund within 30 days of receipt. Items returned are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns after 30 days time will be handled on a case-by-case basis, and will incur up to a 35% restocking fee. Please be aware that shipping and handling charges are not refundable and you are responsible for the return shipping costs. Items that have been used, installed, or damaged cannot be considered for refund. We must be able to sell it as new. On all generators, once used, or after gas and or oil has been put into them, are Non Refundable/Non Returnable! If the Item you are returning was shipped free, and the item is returned for a refund, the refund will also be less the original shipping amount we paid to ship the item. Please be aware we are unable to accept returns on any Special Order items, sorry No Exceptions. If the product is defective please see our warranty section. Before returning any items you must have a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items returned without an RMA number are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please clearly mark the RMA number on your return label attached to the outside of the box being returned. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX! Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of RMA number. Items refused at delivery will be subject to a 20% restocking fee as well as shipping charges both ways. Please inspect your merchandise before accepting your order from the delivery service. If you notice damages please make note of it on the BOL.
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:BX1681
Part Brand:Blue Ox
Blue Ox BX1681 Base Plate for Chevy GMC Pickup SUV 07-10 Camper Trailer RV
Blue Ox Base Plate for Chevy GMC Pickup SUV 07-10
2. Requires some trimming of bumper (fascia, plastic, and/or grill).
3. Requires some drilling (not major).
9. Tow hooks must be removed and remain off the vehicle after installation.
11. The weight of this vehicle is near the Class III, 5000 lb, rating limitations. Some models, depending on options, may well exceed this 5000 lb rating. Be sure to confirm the weight of your individual vehicle before towing. As of 1999 the Aventa II is now rated at 10000 lbs and either the Aventa II or Alexus tow bar must be used for these applications. Tow bar adapters are not to be used with vehicles weighing over 5000 lbs.
15. Specific dinghy towing restrictions apply. They may include specific towing speeds and distances, and/or lubricating the transmission and transfer case with the engine idling, then running selector through the gears. Other restrictions may also apply. Confirm the towability and pre-towing procedures of your vehicle with the owner's manual or contact the vehicle's manufacturer for specific towing procedures.
32. Early 99's were produced with the same body style as the 98's, and then later models have the new styling. The new style chassis has amber rear turn signals instead of red.
47. The BX88152 adapter cannot be used with this baseplate.
Local? Need Installation? We do that too! Please call us at 626.513.4775
We do accept credit cards over email and phone if you do not have a PayPal account.
Feel free to call us with any questions you may have at 626-513-4775.
Thank you very much for looking.
Your payment is due within 3 days from the end of the auction. The shipping price above is for the lower 48 states only. For Alaska, Hawaii, and International, please inquire about shipping charges. Canada and International shipments do not include broker’s fees, taxes, or duties. Those costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Please allow for a few extra days on International shipments. California residents add sales tax. For your convenience PayPal is accepted. Thanks again!
Exterior for Sale
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 00:00:00 -0700
By Tim Pollard
First Official Pictures
14 September 2009 09:00
This is the sort of brand engineering we don’t mind: a barking mad Fiat 500 Abarth breathed upon by inhouse supercar specialist Ferrari! The Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari is the centrepiece of Fiat’s stand at the 2009 Frankfurt motor show. Fiat has even built a special race track surface upon which to show off the 695 Tributo Ferrari.
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Philip Glenister will be back on our television screens from Sunday 20 April with a new series called For the Love of Cars. This time it’s all real life, though, as he explores the history of six iconic British cars with a restoration twist. Rather than simply talking about the vehicles, Glenister and the car restoration expert Ant Anstead will set out every week to find and restore an example of each one – starting with the Mk1 Ford Escort Mexico.
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Rolls Royce RR4 (Rolls Royce Ghost?) caught testing before its unveiling at Geneva
This is a busy time for testers of upcoming cars in chilly climes. We’ve recently seen the next generation Porsche 911 (998) and Boxster out in the snow, and this time it’s the turn of the new ‘Baby’ Rolls Royce, the RR4. The new Rolls Royce (which is codenamed RR4 internally, but could well be the Rolls Royce Ghost) is based on the underpinnings of the latest BMW 7 series.