Bmw E46 3 M3 Series Aerial Base Short Rod Telefon Radio Amplifier Am/fm 6909606 on 2040-parts.com
Baltic States, Sweden
Manufacturer Part Number:65206909606 65.20-6 909 606 6909606 6902691
Country/Region of Manufacture:Germany
Brand:Hirschmann ORIGINAL BMW ITEM
- BMW AERIAL BASE, SHORT ROD AERIAL AM/FM
fits for:3 & M3 series E46 body
- OEM part number 65206909606
- alternate stock number: 65206902691
- please check the part number for compatibility before BUY
- perfect working and visual condition
- pictures are made from the actual unit
- ALL ITEMS COME FROM LOW MILEAGE PARTING CARS
- ALL ITEMS TESTED AND CHECKED FOR ERRORS, SO BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
- ALL ITEMS HAVE 2 MONTHS WARRANTY, and they are labeled with warranty stickers before sending them. If these stickers are damaged, the warranty becomes void!
- GUARANTY to work! why pay more? please check my feedback - I have sold many of them!
It is your responsibility to purchase the correct part.
Very often there is more than one part available per application as automakers often switch midyear. eBay’s compatibility system does not allow sellers to account for any variations by VIN. If you don’t have the part number, you can get it from any dealership by providing your VIN. This way you can avoid unnecessary hassle and return shipping costs. If you are not sure, please contact us to confirm fitment. We provide part numbers and high resolution photos, but if you do not check them we cannot guarantee fitment.
Thank You for your interest in our listing. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us before submitting feedback or opening a case and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Antennas for Sale
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Top Gear’s Speed Week has gathered together the 25 most inspiring performance cars for an outing at Dunsfold. It’s not the easiest trick to pull off – gathering 25 of the most inspiring performance cars of the last twelve months in one place – but Top Gear has managed it. They’ve gathered together everything from a Morgan Three-Wheeler to a Lamborghini Aventador at the Top Gear test track at Dunsfold for a serious two days of hooning and madness.
Tue, 08 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Last week, a fire badly damaged the home of a new Fisker Karma owner, and authorities are saying that the electric car was the source of the blaze. According to Fort Bend County, Texas, chief fire investigator Robert Baker, the Fisker Karma started the fire that spread to the house. “Yes, the Karma was the origin of the fire, but what exactly caused that we don't know at this time,” he said.
Thu, 22 Sep 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Honda on Thursday rolled out the CR-V concept, which previews the redesign for the small crossover. Honda plans to unveil the redesigned 2012 CR-V at the Los Angeles auto show in November and says the car will go on sale by the end of this year. Honda says the new CR-V will weigh less than the current model and get a more fuel-efficient engine.