Bmw E46 3 M3 Series Aerial Base Short Rod Telefon Radio Amplifier Am/fm 6909606 on 2040-parts.com
Baltic States, Sweden
Manufacturer Part Number:65206909606 65.20-6 909 606 6909606 6902691
Country/Region of Manufacture:Germany
Brand:Hirschmann ORIGINAL BMW ITEM
- BMW AERIAL BASE, SHORT ROD AERIAL AM/FM
fits for:3 & M3 series E46 body
- OEM part number 65206909606
- alternate stock number: 65206902691
- please check the part number for compatibility before BUY
- perfect working and visual condition
- pictures are made from the actual unit
- ALL ITEMS COME FROM LOW MILEAGE PARTING CARS
- ALL ITEMS TESTED AND CHECKED FOR ERRORS, SO BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
- ALL ITEMS HAVE 2 MONTHS WARRANTY, and they are labeled with warranty stickers before sending them. If these stickers are damaged, the warranty becomes void!
- GUARANTY to work! why pay more? please check my feedback - I have sold many of them!
It is your responsibility to purchase the correct part.
Very often there is more than one part available per application as automakers often switch midyear. eBay’s compatibility system does not allow sellers to account for any variations by VIN. If you don’t have the part number, you can get it from any dealership by providing your VIN. This way you can avoid unnecessary hassle and return shipping costs. If you are not sure, please contact us to confirm fitment. We provide part numbers and high resolution photos, but if you do not check them we cannot guarantee fitment.
Thank You for your interest in our listing. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us before submitting feedback or opening a case and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Antennas for Sale
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package
When you’re making the most expensive car in your company’s history – the Lexus LFA – you don’t want to rush things. And Lexus certainly hasn’t. It’s taken a decade to get the LFA to market.
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Ever take your car out for a spin for no apparent reason? If you do, you’re a rare breed according to research carried out by the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM). Not only do two thirds of 2,229 drivers polled never drive for the sake of it – and a third actively dislike driving.
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The 2012 Honda Insight hybrid bowed on Monday with refreshed exterior styling, more standard features and improved fuel economy--with a base price of less than $20,000. Honda says it was aiming for a more high-tech look this time around. On the outside, a reworked grille design is flanked by restyled front and rear bumpers.